Wtf, why is he not wanting to see me?

My boyfriend brought his mom into town and didn't come to see me, we live an hour away and see each other every other weekend if that.. He did this another time too and I am just wondering why he doesn't wanna see me.. Should I break it off?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• This can both be a good thing or a bad thing. Some mothers/fathers doesn't want their children to get hooked up with someone and are strongly against it.

So one scenario is that he doesn't want to get exposed but still wants to be with you.

On the other hand, from a bad view, he doesn't trust/like you enough to introduce you to his mother.

I would say, ask him f2f before making a decision. Show him that your not satisfied with how this is going.

• I met his family, I met his mom twice.

• But every other weekend?

• Then something is wrong. The best solution is then to ask him if something is wrong. Tell him that it feels different, as if he's avoiding you. Just tell him what's on your mind =)

Most Helpful Girl

• Mother’s Day he focused on her, relax

• He's done this before, he was in my town. And we live an hour apart.