Girls, Why do so many women seem repulsed by ginger men?

I've just hit 27 and I've never had a girlfriend in my life. I always seem to repulse most women. I never get looked at. I'm never approached. Every time I approach I just get shut down straight away. I've done my masters degree , have a good job keep healthy and fit, love animals , friendly and down to earth wouldn't hurt a fly.

Have a interest in animals , history, international studies.

I've been on dating websites and all that comes up is read deleted.
Yet most women all seem attracted to dark hair and dark eyes

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what you're doing wrong, because I cannot see any problems with your looks.
    But you do look really young.
    Don't worry, you will find someone. I really don't think your hair is the reason.
    Maybe you just find the wrong girls.

Ask your friends about how you are as a person and how you approach people, that can have a huge impact.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank you , I'm naturally very shy and have a little social anxiety but because I grew up in a loud family i can portray myself as such. Like the first thing that comes into my head when I see someone I'm attracted to is , she will only date someone a million times better then me

• Maybe you need to work on your confidence, and stop thinking like a victim.
      Confidence is so important when it comes to women. Although, DON'T BE A DICK ABOUT IT.

Just from what I can read, you sound a bit insecure, and if the woman can see that or if you're desperate, that will have an effect.
      But I don't know you, so I could be wrong.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Well, I'm a ginger, and I'm not sure if it's a double standard but I've never had an issue.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know a lot of guys who like red head girls , yet never seen the opposite , have a few female friends say oooo you're good looking , nice etc. Just feel like that's generic bs

• Show All
    • Maybe date younger girls in their early 20s?

• @MeganForreal was thinking that , but also blonde and blue eyes is not what I would say exclusively I like all girls with all different backgrounds hence my comments above

• I don't think it's about someone being ginger maybe it's about facial appearance as well to some women. by the way, are you mixed?

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm Scottish , Swedish and Jewish ( I'm Christian , grandma was a polish Jew and had to escape from nazi germany ) background but I really don't say that. I was born in Australia therefore I Say I'm Aussie 😊

• Ed Sheehan does ok

0|0
    0|0
    • I wish I could sing like him , then I wouldn't have to work 9-5 😭😭😂😂

• I like ginger guys. Literally never heard anyone specifically dislike them. Maybe you're a jerk?

1|0
    0|0
    • Read the description

• Show All
    • I have no idea what to tell you then. That is lame for you

• Hmmm don't know what I'm doing wrong , on here I can moan like a little child but in real life I do not act as such. ... hmmm 🤔🤔

• Honestly, you look like a kid as opposed to a 27yr old man.. which poses a real problem in online dating. Online dating is almost 100% judged on looks because u can't see someones personality over the phone. Therefore, i would recommend not doing selfies
    Let someone snap tons of pics of u with dif facial expressions both inside and outside and find some that make u look better. Because u do look like your lips and nose have been done.. and i know for a fact there are women who date red headed boys. I know several red headed boys that didn't get a lot of gfs in school but they now have pretty wifes

1|0
    1|0
    • 2nd thing i will say. Are u reaching out to girls 2 far out of ur league ,, thatps maybe why ur getting rejected.. if u dont think much of urself then how can u expect a beautiful women to see u any other way

• You look so cute and very young I don't think your look would put girls off you just seem very nice girls your age don't appreciate a nice guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe epand your prefrences? Sometimes people dont find what theyre looking for because they want a certain "type"- do you have a type?

1|0
    0|0
  • I adore redheaded men! Perhaps you are persuing immature & superficial women?

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't it might be your personality

1|0
    0|0
    • Love animals , love kids , masters in business law, keep fit and healthy , love history , love international studies , travel , love going out on sat nights. Most of all I'm kind and down to earth I'm always the first to help out others , approach women in a respectful manner.

• See now thats your perspective of yourself

But word of advice try a dating app and tint your eyebrows

• I'm gonna be brutally honest here... you look like a trans gender. Trust me it's not the hair color..
    I don't know if it's the no brows or fem lips.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes