Girls, Why do so many women seem repulsed by ginger men?

I've just hit 27 and I've never had a girlfriend in my life. I always seem to repulse most women. I never get looked at. I'm never approached. Every time I approach I just get shut down straight away. I've done my masters degree , have a good job keep healthy and fit, love animals , friendly and down to earth wouldn't hurt a fly.

Have a interest in animals , history, international studies.

I've been on dating websites and all that comes up is read deleted.
Yet most women all seem attracted to dark hair and dark eyes

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what you're doing wrong, because I cannot see any problems with your looks.
    But you do look really young.
    Don't worry, you will find someone. I really don't think your hair is the reason.
    Maybe you just find the wrong girls.

Ask your friends about how you are as a person and how you approach people, that can have a huge impact.

• Thank you , I'm naturally very shy and have a little social anxiety but because I grew up in a loud family i can portray myself as such. Like the first thing that comes into my head when I see someone I'm attracted to is , she will only date someone a million times better then me

• Maybe you need to work on your confidence, and stop thinking like a victim.
      Confidence is so important when it comes to women. Although, DON'T BE A DICK ABOUT IT.

Just from what I can read, you sound a bit insecure, and if the woman can see that or if you're desperate, that will have an effect.
      But I don't know you, so I could be wrong.