What are the pros and cons of single life?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Pros: you only have to look out for yourself, don't have to check with you partner before doing something, more time to spend on whatever, don't have to buy gifts, don't have to pay for two meals, don't have to make sure your life aligns with someone else, don't have to worry about anyone elses annoying habits, can spend your money on whatever

Cons: it can get lonely at points, having a sex drive (I'm not the kind of guy for casual sex), desire to be loved, not having someone to do half the chores around the house, not having two sources of income for the house hold, not having someone to sleep next to at night, lack of emotional intimacy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• In my own honest opinion dear Cupid Kisses there are no pros, only cons.
    I have been single for years now, maybe went on few dates but nothing serious, and I can tell you there is nothing good about being single.
    I know most people say "I can have more time for myself" while we all can have time for ourselves even when we are in a relationship.
    Everything that can be enjoyed being single can also be enjoyed being in a relationship.
    We have to only know how to stay who we are independent, even if a couple is married they have to be independent. There are many articles that talk about this particular subject as matter of fact.
    You will be falling for an independent person for who they are, and once they become really too much dependent, you will lose your interest, because in your eyes, they have changed, and this is why we always get that excuse when breaking up: "you have changed", while the reason is very simple, they have not changed, they have became more dependent, thus depriving you from your own space.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pros for me, I save lots of money, I don't need to bear with things I don't care about. Cons, I miss the companionship, I miss hugs and kisses and cuddling time, I miss having someone to explore new things with, since else I don't go out much, and intimacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pros- You don't have to explain any of your activites to anyone, you can do whatever the hell you want whenever the hell you want, You can flirt or hookup with anyone, plus financially it is better
    Cons- Sometimes there is no one when you need someone to talk or share your thoughts, friends can never understand you the way a partner can, no regular and meaningful sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • The biggest pro is that you can do whatever you want whenever you want. In a relationship there's another person to be considered.

Con, single people can get lonely at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pro: You can spend more of your time doing what you like. You can have that deep relationship with your 12 cats. You can fart loudly. You can bidge watch something only you would like. You can openly check out people with no guilt. You can be "the other man" in an affair. You can get invited to 3sums.

Cons: your friends try and hook you up. Your parents nag you about providing them grandchildren. You feel awkward being the third in a couple. Those w can dine coupons are worthless. You have no one to bring to a wedding. You aren't getting laid. There is no one to spoon with. You desperately could use a hug. You have conversations with friends that really should be with someone more intimate. You are lonely. Your passenger seat is empty.

0|0
    0|0
  • PROS: You have more time for yourself, and you can do the things YOU want to do
    CONS: It gets pretty lonely and sexually frustrating

0|0
    0|0
  • Pros : you have more money , and free time and you can sleep great
    Cons: I don't know #SingleForever

0|0
    0|0
  • Pro: I get to do whatever I want without having to cater to no one.
    Con: Lonely AF and it's getting worse sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Pros: you don't have to worry about constant promises and commitment

Cons: you have a secret desire of being with someone you love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pros: complete freedom, no one eating up my time or money.
    Cons: ... ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just saving this one for later.

0|0
    0|0
    • Alright now I have the time.
      Pros:
      - I can focus in school without getting disrupted by my girl.
      - 300% more money.
      - safe about 4 hours per day I would have spent with her.
      - no argueing.
      - no stress.
      - have more time for myself
      - no reason to be afraid of getting cheated on
      - doing what I want instead of taking regard for her.
      - by far less problems
      - more willing to spend time with friends
      - another 300% more money (gfs cost a hell of money)
      - looking after girls without feeling bad for unloyalty.

• Cons:
      - more likely getting sad
      - lonely nights
      - feeling like nobody cares about you
      - nobody to cuddle with
      - still nobody to cuddle with
      - again still nobody to cuddle with
      - nobody to share your life with
      - no love
      - nobody to talk to about things that are important to you or your feelings

In the end I would say being single is oke for a short time or to reach a goal, but at the end it's better to have a partner on your side.
      Wish to have one again.
      Love is the biggest addiction on earth.
      Have a good night @ all ❤️

• going home yo your own home

0|0
    0|0
  • Pros are total freedom
    Cons are chafing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes