What are the pros and cons of single life?

014

Most Helpful Guy

• Pros: you only have to look out for yourself, don't have to check with you partner before doing something, more time to spend on whatever, don't have to buy gifts, don't have to pay for two meals, don't have to make sure your life aligns with someone else, don't have to worry about anyone elses annoying habits, can spend your money on whatever

Cons: it can get lonely at points, having a sex drive (I'm not the kind of guy for casual sex), desire to be loved, not having someone to do half the chores around the house, not having two sources of income for the house hold, not having someone to sleep next to at night, lack of emotional intimacy