Why a girls so "cold" these days?

Why are girls so cold these days, when it comes to a boy who has feelings for them?

Girls are just horrible, they say things like "It's not my fault he loves me, I don't care, it's on him" things like that...

They just ignore, ghost or even lie to the guy afterwards. (Which just makes things worse)

Do girls feel no compassion when it comes to love?

I'm not saying they should feel guilty or anything... But not feeling any sympathy just seems so cold...

Is it because girls deal with more guys who have feelings or liking them? Do they take love for granted?

12