Why a girls so "cold" these days?

Why are girls so cold these days, when it comes to a boy who has feelings for them?

Girls are just horrible, they say things like "It's not my fault he loves me, I don't care, it's on him" things like that...

They just ignore, ghost or even lie to the guy afterwards. (Which just makes things worse)

Do girls feel no compassion when it comes to love?

I'm not saying they should feel guilty or anything... But not feeling any sympathy just seems so cold...

Is it because girls deal with more guys who have feelings or liking them? Do they take love for granted?

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That just sounds like bad people rather than the female gender. Males aren’t all sensitive and loving dude most of the time it’s women who are nicer about that kind of stuff than dudes. But regardless it’s just you had a bad experience with terrible people. Women are individuals like males are so just take what you exproenced with a grain of salt.

6|1
    0|0
    • This is the best possible answer

• Very well put tbh

• Maybe... I guess I'm a bit sensitive and I keep meeting and seeing girls like this in the world... I've never seen or met a "good girl" besides in movies

• boys are like that too

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people these days can't deal with those huge emotions IRL. They are only comfortable with it online. I asked out my female freind and she froze. I tried asking a girl out and she said sure just to get me to stop talking to her. Another went with it and then canceled cause she had no idea who I really was. Apparently hanging out in person for a few months did not count as her getting to know me enough. A month latter she was dating a guy she met only 2 days before thier first date online.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes