What is the difference between a guy being friendly and flirting?

? what is the difference between a guy being friendly and flirting. justing wondering.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it really has to do with what they mean behind it, that makes it one of the things that is really hard to say as each may have deffrent ways to show it
    Like someone may do something that for someone else will be a flirting saying
    So its really all about what they mean in the end, and best one can do is guess :/

1|0
    0|0
  • well the one flirting will always be looking to impress you one way or another but a friend won't always like this and will be more of a person who shares and listens to you

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well flirting is like a second stage. If you are friendly, then you get the flirty card as well. But if you're only flirty, you'll comes off as a creep

0|0
    0|0
  • Flirting is more playful and teasing. Friendly is more earnest. But you know, odds are a guy is always up for sex...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• With a flirting guy you'll have a lot more compliments coming your way on stuff that might seem mundane to you. He'll probably ask a lot about you and really listen to your answers and seem really interested.

A friendly guy is pretty much the same, but the topics will be closer to his interests than yours

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys are less obvious because if they don’t go up to you and try to charm you out of nowhere then it’s hard to tell. This is because unless they walk up to you directly guy very rarely will try to flirt leaving hints that’s what females tend to do not guys. We play the guessing game most of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • If a guy is flirting, try to understand his body language. His eyes have a certain meaning too. try to play alongside his conversation, and go with your gut feeling. Is he really just being friendly or going over the border? Is he asking you lots of things about yourself? Is he really looking into you?

0|0
    0|0
    • One of guy that I did told I in a relationship with Alex not from college. . my friend also called Alex he say how was the date and uh uh. he was already was In a relationship with someone else.

• Show All
    • I get it. I have two options here. Matchmaking, which means setting her up with another guy and the other option, which means show her how much your boyfriend loves you. Either of these options are slightly hard but are great if you do them correctly.

These type of women are relatively very annoying. It is mostly because they are jealous of you. They will do absolutely anything to ruin your life. Keep faith in him, if he truly loves you, then he won't go for other women. Although, if you don't want to lose him, keep track of her actions, and access both of their behaviors in any way possible. If they seem suspicious, then question him. You have the right to. These women are also subjects of seduction and will use that on your boyfriend. Keep track of that.

Usually, your boyfriend won't cheat on you immediately, he may slowly start to grow feelings for another person if necessary, if this is happening, sabotage her relations with him in a ny way possible. You cannot risk to lose him.

• She got my ex boyfriend now.

• Honestly, they're hard to differentiate. The only real determining factor is intent. But its hard to know intent unless he admits it or your psychic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being friendly in a conversation is just having a normal day to day chat or even being a total arse. Flirting is more or less about you and you'll notice it via compliments

1|0
    0|0
  • Flirty guy always makes an effort to impress.. Friendly guy's demeanor can change daily.

2|0
    0|0
  • Flirting wants Sex the one being friendly perhaps too, but not so directly. That s the main difference

0|0
    0|0
  • The intention behind the acts like if its just some clean fun or are there other intentions at play.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't answer because I honestly don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • Am in a limbo with this one

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical and eye contact.

1|0
    0|0
  • friendly won't come closer for sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Friendly follows flirting

0|0
    0|0
  • Varies with everone, but i'd say sexual innuendos, excuses for physical contact more then what's normal and wanting to hang out very often. Those would be signs that a guy that's a bit shy is into you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes