Okay... So basically I tend to post pictures onto my Instagram that are revealing and sexy, and suddenly my boyfriend has a issue, should I change?

He never used to have an issue and suddenly he wants me to delete all of them

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's strange that all of a sudden he has an issue about it. I'd say it's something you should discuss with him. Maybe take a break from doing it while you figure it out but keep what makes you happy in mind

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He is right. Why would you post smth like that when you are in relationship

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Were you posting them before your relationship or after. If you started posting them before he came in your life, you don’t change for him

1|0
    0|0
  • He's insecure and fears of losing you. Get a real man.

1|0
    0|0
  • No of course not, he’s clearly just insecure about something that happened. You do you and if you want to keep them up keep them up.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Don't change. In fact this is controlling behavior

1|0
    0|0
  • Discuss. He probably reached a limit with a insecurity since what you're doing could be seen as "I don't have enough that kind of excitement/act in my life"

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you agree that they are excessively tevealing or do you think he's being insecure? Either way. It seems like a small compromise to make for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk about his reasons for that. He might have a problem with the comments that you get there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how serious you are, and how important posting sexy pictures of yourself is to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No don't change

1|0
    0|0
  • No u should not

1|0
    0|0
  • Find out what changed his mind

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s your Instagram so u can do whatever you like. I’m sure he probably likes posts with women in them so it’s a bit contradicting.

1|0
    0|0
  • why do you do it?

1|0
    0|0
    • It's really just a body confidence thing, I will happily post any picture of myself (excluding complete nudity)

• So you need compliments from random strangers?

Recommended myTakes