Okay... So basically I tend to post pictures onto my Instagram that are revealing and sexy, and suddenly my boyfriend has a issue, should I change?

He never used to have an issue and suddenly he wants me to delete all of them

213

Most Helpful Guy

• It's strange that all of a sudden he has an issue about it. I'd say it's something you should discuss with him. Maybe take a break from doing it while you figure it out but keep what makes you happy in mind

Most Helpful Girl

• He is right. Why would you post smth like that when you are in relationship