Were going to prom together and im starting to really like her. Does she like me as more than a friend?

I met this girl last year but we didn't actually become good friends until around Christmas time this year. Im a senior and she is a sophmore

I have one class with her, an art class, and we always talk and joke around with each other. Half the time were arguing about the dumbest things, like whos project is better or something, but it always happens in a nice and fun sort of way.

We like to pretend that we hate each other, and were always making fun of each other in a joking manner. She always looks me in the eye when talking and she laughs at a lot of the dumb jokes i make. When i see het in the hallways she will either say hi or look quickly towards me once or twice.

We tease each other a lot about random stuff when in a group of people, but we talk alone sometimes in the halls. My friends have made jokes about her liking me before and she will go red and change the subject or avoid the question.

Someone in class called a friend of hers her boyfriend the other day and she made it very clear that he is not her boyfriend and has a girlfriend already.

She was also one to the first people to wish me a happy birthday a few months ago. Right after 12:00 she had texted me

I asked her to prom a couple days ago. She said yes and she really seems happy about it. We still joke around and tease each other, but weve talked a lot more in the past few days and she always seems really happy to be around me and having fun.

She starts conversations, always makes eye contact (sometimes just randomly) and laughs at everything i say. I can feel myself starting to fall for her.

And all our friends are joking about it and teasing us of course. My question is does it sound like she is just looking for a good time or a reason to go to senior prom or does she feel the same way? Is she starting to like me?
  • She ovbiously likes you. Ask her to hang one night
  • She might like you. See how things go at prom
  • she's just being friendly / flirty or trying to go to senior prom
    Vote C
  • She probably was never into you at all
    Vote D

10