What do you like the most about a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In personality I like a girl who's funny, smarter than me, and able to theorize about space and time so I like nerdy girls. Physically I like the big thighs and hips and a little bit more fat content to her, also her eyes and smile are very important, because that's the first thing I see in a girl I talk to.

1|1
    0|0
    • and if she doesn't like to smile?

• Show All
    • Plus I'm really good at flirting and even better at making girls blush. So I'm sure I'll make her feel good about herself, and then she'll definitely smile. 😁

• hahah okey 😋

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 66

• What I like the most in a woman? you mean some physical feature (s) seen from a distance or you mean personality wise and actually liking a woman?

1|0
    0|0
    • both if possible

• @lenav_1

Well physical features that would appeal to my eyes and mind are:

1. Short BOYCUT hairstyle ( only) mean only that hairstyle would appeal to me and nothing else.

2. Well maintained and toned body ( physique).

Personality wise. This doesn't apply to me because I won't ever like a woman, I can only find a woman physically attractive from a distance but I will never approach a woman or even try to talk to a woman as such..

Hope I answered your question.

• yes you did😊

• When I first see her, I check all the usual suspects: Breasts, buttocks, thighs, waist. But I quickly get to her eyes. I am very attracted to eyes that emit playfulness.
    In deciding whether or not she and I could become lovers or friends, her personality is the main factor.

0|0
    0|0
  • The way she laugh and smile, I'm 6 feet tall while she is shorter, she makes me feeling good when she is happy for something and she smile, I always told her she reminds me of a rabbit jumping all over the place haha XD

1|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion the thing I like most in a girl is her eyes... A woman with beauty filled eyed will always be a treasure and when they smile the eyes say it all for you :) you can tell quite a lot about a girl just by her eyes and how see looks at you lol but smiles are just as good too

0|0
    0|0
  • What I look for in a girl is laughter, joy, silliness, fun, playfulness, warmth, affection, beauty, awe, excitement, mental and physical challenges, and unconditional love.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes and cock say ass. But my brain says the weird quirkyness they only show to other girls or when your already in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is all chemistry. My favorite thing is just... that... thing that she has. That way she can look at you, and it makes you want to be closer.

1|0
    0|0
  • can't describe that. Nice body&personality&face. I mean everything. If i like you i like you, if i dont i dont.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her honesty, the truth in her eyes and smile. Basically her impression when she speaks or is either with me or around me.

1|0
    0|0
  • When she has a cute face, a sweet smile, beautiful long hair, an open personality, can talk about everything with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Being able to laugh and have fun with her, comfortable to be around, easy to get along with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy And Responsible and cute and her body and wears glasses and not the kind that wears tight stuff and don't show too much skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Her character because if it is a serious relationship everything will fade away in dust wealth, hot curves, even children but not a strong character

0|0
    0|0
  • Her laugh, plain and simple... She is the most beautiful woman in the world when she laughs so hard she snorts

0|0
    0|0
  • When she's sweet and caring. A girl who has that feminine, nuturing side tends to charm my hat off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having chemistry and that intimacy and fire together for each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • mm there way of thinking depending if its good or bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Her soft body pressed against mine and the smell of her hair when sex isn't involved.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her voice her eyes her smile her face her body her boobs her ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Her look is the first thing , then , we will try to know more about her personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Her nature , look mostly matter bt a good behaviour also

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet attitude, sense of humor, confidence, hair and nice curves

0|0
    0|0
  • That she is kind and affectionate. Someone who likes to walk hand in hand and cuddling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physicaly, a cute face
    Mentally, the ability to dish it out as much as she take it

0|0
    0|0
  • 1-open minded.
    2-nice butt.
    3-okay with an overdose of weird jokes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like there personality and there smartness but also they have to look a little cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Hands down hips and legs. Booty is obv in between lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Their attitude and the way the act towards potential partners

0|0
    0|0
  • The lack of a penis is always a good start but after that her mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys