How to know if we are in a relationship?

me and he has known each other for 10months and we started hanging out alone a month ago.
last time when we had a meeting, he said he liked me ( I am not sure romantically or not).
we see each other at least once in a week and text everyday.
I have never been in a relationship so I do not know how can I know if we are or not.
he has not told me ''we are in a relationship''.
I am afraid of asking him so if there are ideas to know, please let me know

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As scary as it is, you need to have "The talk" lol but trust me its not that scary! You wondering and not having straight answers is something much more scary. Just ask him like casually, so what do you think of us, or where do you see "this" going? If he says he likes you and wants to date you, then yay! if he says he wants to be friends, then at least you know now, and not in 2-3 more months which will be a lot more difficult to deal with.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well a good sign is of he is paying on these "meetings" as this means he thinks this is a date. Although if he is still using the words "do you want to meet up" than he likely doesn't. The major question though is how you responded when he told you he likes you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There is no real way to know without being blunt about it. Friendship can often lead to romance. Though for the most part not really. Sometimes all it takes is a blunt, "So what? Are we dating now?", usually in a joking manner in public. Though sometimes this can lead to hurt feelings. Just use your own judgement to gauge your and his feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not in a relationship. Give it time, when it feels right, ask. Guys are pretty straightforward with what they want. I’ve been hanging out with this guy for a month straight, every single day. We basically just do coupley things, however I know we’re not dating yet, not until we have that talk. You can’t assume when it comes to dating, you have to actually talk about it

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not in a relationship until you have had "the relationship talk". You are not exclusive unless you have had the "exclusive talk". Never assume. So ask him. Your lack of communication will only hurt you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you guys are getting to know eachother and sooner or later he will ask you to be his girlfriend. But i also think that its 2018, why not be bold and ask him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice guys can be very shy. I think if you are interested in being in a relationship with him you may have to make the first more and let him know how you feel and I bet he feels the same way but is afraid of rejection.

0|0
    0|0
  • just ask

0|1
    0|0
  • Omggg

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he boning you on a regular basis?

0|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes