How to know if we are in a relationship?

me and he has known each other for 10months and we started hanging out alone a month ago.
last time when we had a meeting, he said he liked me ( I am not sure romantically or not).
we see each other at least once in a week and text everyday.
I have never been in a relationship so I do not know how can I know if we are or not.
he has not told me ''we are in a relationship''.
I am afraid of asking him so if there are ideas to know, please let me know

55

Most Helpful Girl

• As scary as it is, you need to have "The talk" lol but trust me its not that scary! You wondering and not having straight answers is something much more scary. Just ask him like casually, so what do you think of us, or where do you see "this" going? If he says he likes you and wants to date you, then yay! if he says he wants to be friends, then at least you know now, and not in 2-3 more months which will be a lot more difficult to deal with.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well a good sign is of he is paying on these "meetings" as this means he thinks this is a date. Although if he is still using the words "do you want to meet up" than he likely doesn't. The major question though is how you responded when he told you he likes you.