I don't know what to do?

Alright, so my body is weird.. I think I have a pear. But my body isn't slim, I have bigger boobs (38 D) and a bigger ass, but my waist isn't slim. I was told that a big ass doesn't look good on a big waist person. I have a belly not gonna lie. But now I know why men don't want me.. my boyfriend like never wants to hang out with me.. he is always so damn busy. Now I am wondering if it's my body.. :/

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It really doesn't matter if he's your boyfriend he allready finds you hot, must be something else

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• mm ever ask him what he was doing and why he was so busy and if he looks down at ur body then thats ur answer if he doesn't look at u directly in the eye he lying to u or does anything with is hands like move them in ways that most people do when there nervous and if he looks u directly in the eye and does nothing odd with his hands then he his telling the truth

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to be so blunt, but if you honestly think your body is the issue, then it's probably your psyche that's the problem. About your body type you can always work out more. Do cardio (rubbing) and squats+crunches. Those are the most crucial for women

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl listen , I’m sure ur beautiful... and if ur current boyfriend doesn’t love u for who u are someone is out there for there for u who will love u and all ur curves.. ur young.. embrace and flaut whatever u have.. confidence is what is attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • There are things which can be changed by hard work, and there are things which makes u unique. When u find someone who is loving you, as you are, this feeling u have and boughters u will pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try and see the emotional connection is strong, if so then try and work on the body but if he tells you not to try then eat better and that's all

0|0
    0|0
  • That isn't universally true. Some guys would beg for a big waist and booty to get with. If your body does bother you though, let that motivate you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don’t seem to be ugly, I would need to see a picture to tell you the truth

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't like how you look, you can try to change it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes