I don't know what to do?

Alright, so my body is weird.. I think I have a pear. But my body isn't slim, I have bigger boobs (38 D) and a bigger ass, but my waist isn't slim. I was told that a big ass doesn't look good on a big waist person. I have a belly not gonna lie. But now I know why men don't want me.. my boyfriend like never wants to hang out with me.. he is always so damn busy. Now I am wondering if it's my body.. :/

28

Most Helpful Girl

• It really doesn't matter if he's your boyfriend he allready finds you hot, must be something else

Most Helpful Guy