Was my coworker flirting with me?

So him and I work together. (Not for long tho, I'm quitting soon for a better job).

Anyway. Yesterday, my bra unclipped (the clip is in the front) so I told him "I'll be right back" and I was going to the crew room since it was empty. To fix it. He followed me to the crew room to get a cup of water that he had there. I jokingly told him to get out and that I needed to be alone to fix my bra. And he said "I'll fix it for you"

Then later on, we were making fun of his bromance that he has going on with another guy we work with. None of us are homophobic but the friendship he has with this other guy is really endearing. We make fun of them for it but it all in good fun. One of the guys in kitchen asked him if he's the little or big spoon and I laughed. My coworker looked at me and said "what? You think I'm gay?" I shrugged and he said "I'll show you that I'm not"

Was he flirting or what is this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I think he's just a friendly guy who can't win if he didn't offer to show you he's not gay you might think he was so his tried to act more standard male

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're quitting for another job.. what makes you think you won't fall for one of your new coworkers

STOP DATING COWORKERS. ITS NOT OK

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not dating anyone. Idiot. I just wanted to know if he was flirting with me. I don't like him

• just sayin'

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds like he was flirting but he may be embarrassed if people think that he is to close to his male friend so he makes a point of hitting on women but even if he is gay maybe he is not completely comfortable with it or what his other friends and family might think about that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well. I can't believe that you can't tell that he wants to spend some time with you. He's a man. he's a pig. He can't help himself. Thats your job. I think he felt threatened and shamed. That didn't come from you it wasn't untill the other guy but in. It's hard tobe in that position for a guy. Vulnerable sensitive caring It's like exposing your soft underbelly to a girl and then haven't had in the Big Man on Campus walk in and catch you doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is not flirting, he is the type of guy to fuck you and send pics to his friends. He sounds kinda rude to me tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • The first one, he's just being playful or cheeky...

The second one, he's just being defensive...

Wouldn't read too much into them...

0|0
    0|0
  • He is just trying to show in the best way possible that he is not gay , if another woman was in your situation he would say the same thing to show he's not gay

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you asking? The question is do you want to go with him or not? Try and see what happens. There is no way to say if he was actually flirting without watching his behaviour in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I said those things I would be flirting with you, so I'm guessing he was. Flirt back and see where it goes. If it doesn't work out, who cares? You're leaving anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you started to talk to him about your underwear in your work place I bet he thought you were flirting and went with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think he was flirting. He is just a jolly good fellow. And for the spoon thingy, he was just trying to clear the air. He is not gay

0|1
    0|0
  • Well in my opinion he's flirting in a way of friendship but maybe he doesn't want to be your boyfriend maybe just a close friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Well through what i know now this will sound like a non expert tryna be one but he is by far flirting

0|0
    0|0
  • He wasn't flirting

he's actually gay and wanted to help you adjust your bra in a non sexual way

0|0
    0|0
  • He's flirtig with you. Might be for sex or for relationship. But he's flurting

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea, but not necessarily seriously. Second one seems more like he's trying to get with you

0|0
    0|0
  • That's lowkey a creepy vibe to me, if he is flirting it's gross

0|0
    0|0
  • Not nescasairaly flirting, but making mild sexual advances.

1|0
    0|0
  • Flirting... his ego was hurting a little... but he's trying to maintain his composure

0|0
    0|0
  • He's just trying to flirt and he's miserably failing in doing so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like flirting to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't deal ! LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he wants to hookup with you

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he is an awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • My man lol... He is flirting

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes lady he likes u a little to much

0|0
    0|0
  • He just trying to say you are atractive

0|0
    0|0
  • He is kinda trying to flirt i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • He is flirting... If you like him, go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Clearly a male gayerson

0|0
    0|0
  • He is definitely flirting

0|0
    0|0
  • Woh... He is trying to flirt bit he suck at it... And look he had turned to a pervert 😂
    Girl seriously that guy like your body if you are looking for one night stand go for it... otherwise STAY AWAY

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes