Was my coworker flirting with me?

So him and I work together. (Not for long tho, I'm quitting soon for a better job).

Anyway. Yesterday, my bra unclipped (the clip is in the front) so I told him "I'll be right back" and I was going to the crew room since it was empty. To fix it. He followed me to the crew room to get a cup of water that he had there. I jokingly told him to get out and that I needed to be alone to fix my bra. And he said "I'll fix it for you"

Then later on, we were making fun of his bromance that he has going on with another guy we work with. None of us are homophobic but the friendship he has with this other guy is really endearing. We make fun of them for it but it all in good fun. One of the guys in kitchen asked him if he's the little or big spoon and I laughed. My coworker looked at me and said "what? You think I'm gay?" I shrugged and he said "I'll show you that I'm not"

Was he flirting or what is this?

627

Most Helpful Girl

• No I think he's just a friendly guy who can't win if he didn't offer to show you he's not gay you might think he was so his tried to act more standard male

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're quitting for another job.. what makes you think you won't fall for one of your new coworkers

STOP DATING COWORKERS. ITS NOT OK

• I'm not dating anyone. Idiot. I just wanted to know if he was flirting with me. I don't like him

• just sayin'