What does a girl want in a guy at age 28?

Kids? A nice house? Go out and party still? Just curious😁 I don't really want a kid of my own yet, but would be open to her having ONE kid. Some of these girls have like 3 kids already and I just don't know. Lol

I've been striking out lately meeting only trashy girls online it seems. Honestly it seems most haven't grown up yet.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• bro girls around your age mostly want one thing and this is more important if they have a kid/kids...

Loyalty, respect, and kindness and honesty in all aspects..
    Be motivated and motivate her.
    Learn to grow together and take each day as it comes. Show her your good enough to meet her child or children because if you she is hesitant in u meeting them there's a reason.. She might not be looking for a new father like figure in her kids life or she might well be but depends on the lady bro.

Show u got the potential and the worlds ur oyster to find the right one u want to be with and yeah sometimes guys and girls have to pick through all the shit first before we find the gold so to speak..

Hope this helps man and keep us updated in how u go :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For the guy to be:

smart
    funny
    wise
    not immature (but not too mature, still wanna have fun)
    a few kids by 28 maybe like 2?
    no cheating! at all whatsoever!
    obviously married

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Every girl is different. What one girl wants isn't necessarily what another girl wants. Just like guys they have their own preferences and expectations of the opposite sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... 28 year-old ex left me with a kid and he's locked up in prison... so not much

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess having your shit together, like a real job (McDonalds doesn't count) and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am curious, too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes