Why do I have mixed feelings and should we continue?

I have been dating this great girl for over 1 month. She doesn't come from the best family and from what I am not 100% sure of had a promiscuous past. She tells me she is in love with me and has never felt in love with her 2 previous boyfriends. My parents hate her and tell me she is using me to get into a better lifestyle. We both met at college and she is more successful than me with scholarships and majors.

She is my first but she is someone I get along with really well. Every time my parents tell me to end it, I get sick to my stomach and start to ball because we've had an amazing time together and could never end it and from what i can tell she is legitimately in love with me. Maybe this means I am in love but we are both freaking out about my parents because they do not approve of her! I've had really bad situations at home because of this relationship and they are distracting me from her and making me concerned about her!

20