Why are women so stuck up on a man's height?

I'm a 17 year old Hispanic and 5'4. I try to exceed in everything I do, from sports to grades to music. I don't get it. Some People say I'm very talented and good looking and muscular, but I still think girls wouldn't date me because of my height. I mean, I wouldn't mind dating a tall girl, even up to 6ft (she can wear heels dont give a shit) because we all are the same in bed (plus I'm big where it counts) and honestly don't know what women mean by all that shit of a "taller man making you feel protected", I can easily protect a girl from taller guys, I practice martial arts and could easily take down many 6ft+ guys. I just wonder why the guy has to be taller, sure it might be because he makes the girl feel like a "daisy", but I wonder why they can't feel the same with a shorter guy who they know is masculine and dominant or some shit. It's also probably because the girl being taller is looked down upon by society. But I don't give a shit what society thinks, society didn't do shit for me. So why do women care so much about height? It just fucking sucks I have to compensate so much for something i had no control over to get girls while you see some dumbass tall skinny dude getting girls just for being tall.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I am only attracted to tall guys. It's as simple as that. Just like a lot of men aren't attracted to obese women a lot of women aren't attracted to short men. It is what it is. Doesn't matter if people think it's stupid, illogical, unfair or whatever. You don't decide what you're attracted to. Again, it is what it is. There are of course women who don't care about the guy's height much though so try to find a girl like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have all those great qualities then your set man. Height is just one factor. If the girl can’t overlook that one factor than who needs a female like that who values Andre the giant size over more other food qualities. You said your Hispanic why not try Latinas they seem to know that Latinos are on the shorter side and they always date and marry them.