How should I tell my roommate/ex that I want to be a couple again?

We moved into a new apartment together three weeks ago, six months after we broke up. He broke up with me because he said he wasn't a good boyfriend. I believe my anxiety and depression were too huge of a burden on him, I honestly could barely take it so I understand that completely. I'm better now, more responsible, healthy, and a better friend. We've continued out intimate relationship and friendship since the breakup, and we get along really well. He hasn't given me signs that he wants to get back together, and I haven't said that recently, but I'm doing my best to demonstrate change so when I do tell him, he'll know I'm not just talk. Can I have advice on how to tell him that I would like to get together again as a couple? Thank you so much everyone!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think just be honest and don't sugar coat it. Tell him that you've been thinking about it for awhile but you're not sure how it will work and then just see how he responds. Seeing whether he will he respond to the getting together part or it not working part first, that'll let you know what processed through his mind first and how he is thinking about it

1|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes