How should I tell my roommate/ex that I want to be a couple again?

We moved into a new apartment together three weeks ago, six months after we broke up. He broke up with me because he said he wasn't a good boyfriend. I believe my anxiety and depression were too huge of a burden on him, I honestly could barely take it so I understand that completely. I'm better now, more responsible, healthy, and a better friend. We've continued out intimate relationship and friendship since the breakup, and we get along really well. He hasn't given me signs that he wants to get back together, and I haven't said that recently, but I'm doing my best to demonstrate change so when I do tell him, he'll know I'm not just talk. Can I have advice on how to tell him that I would like to get together again as a couple? Thank you so much everyone!

10