Guys if you were dating a girl and she told you she's not physically attracted to you what would you say?

224

Most Helpful Guys

• I would say something neutral and polite.
    I would think that a 'no' was one possible outcome.
    And would move on.

• Need to end relationship unfair to both of you

Most Helpful Girls

• THen why are you with me?

022
  • I would say "If your not physically attracted to me, then I deserve someone better who loves me for me" Then I would dump her right there and then. Not having physical attraction for the partner is bad for a healthy relationship.

• I would tell her that she shouldn't date someone who she doesn't feel physically attracted too. Doing that leads to an unhealthy relationship and in most cases cheating. Then i would break up with her and find someone who feels attracted to me.

• I first ask her why she is with me then and then ask she ever was and finally end with me probably not being able to be with her as that's a lot of the romance that's gonna just poof.

• Knowing what I know now, I would say "OK. I'm sorry." and break-up. Physical attractiveness is absolutely critical during the early years of a relationship because, without it, love will not happen.

• I dated a girl for about 3 years knowing full well she didn't think i was sexually attractive, and i was fine with that because it made it much easier to have a best friend when we did break up with no sour feelings

• My favourite saying " if women don't find me handsome they should at least find me handy" 😉

• I would just state that it's not all that matters to me.. n I'll suggest her to forget me! Coz that's not what I call love

• Why be with someone if you don't find them attractive, what's the point?

• I don't know. I've dated guys that I wasn't originally physically attracted to. Their personalities were amazing, I gave them a chance and once I had feelings for them, I felt physically attracted to them until then.

• You're right @Vflorew1994 you can still date them and be with them don't have to be attracted to them as long as you like them for them. Shouldn't matter about the other things

• I don't know why she's with you if she's not attracted.

• I would ask her what about me she is attracted to then?

• Let's be friends but back off for a week or two depending on how long the relationshio is

• "take care"

• Adios!

• Goodbye

• Well honesty is nice but it would hurt.

• Why are we dating then?

• Byeeee

• I'd say adios toots !

• Are you mental?

• Girl, Bye

• Not sure what I'd say. I'd be pretty hurt.

• Goodbye.