Would you date someone who lived 1 hr & 20 mins away by car?

I really like this gentleman. We click, get along really well, he is one of those rare men you meet that seem genuine and have good morals and values and are honest. You don't come across these types in the dating world very often.

He is smitten with me and calls me daily to hear my voice. We met up on Saturday and the chemistry was there however he does live a considerable distance from me and I just don't know how it would work being that far away.

He has is 7 yr old daughter Tuesday and Wednesday nights and every second weekend and lives close-by to his daughters mum so the parenting arrangements between them work out really well. I live with my 6 yr old daughter and we really like where we live, we love the lifestyle where we are and she goes to a fantastic private school and we have both built up really good support networks and friendships.

I guess while we are getting to know each other and not rushing things it doesn't worry me too much apart from things like how often we would get to see each other but long-term I guess I wonder how we would ever close the gap if things got serious. I think I mentioned to him a while ago I wasn't prepared to move and with the set up he has got with his daughter I'm not sure what he is prepared to do...

11