Feeling like I'm never going to get a girlfriend?

I'm 22 and I've never had a girlfriend and have only been on one real date. I'm getting frustrated and I'm starting to feel depressed when thinking about my love life. I can't even get girls on Tinder to message back (even though I'm not being creepy and even matched what one girl wanted perfectly). What should I do about this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all you need to love yourself before getting feelings for another girl. I know that probably sounds hypocritical knowing how I am.
    But trust me, if u depend your life on love and that person leaves u. U are gonna feel 100 times worse than u do now. It's hard and I remember when I couldn't find a boyfriend for a while and I was angry and frustrated. If I could though I'd take it all back and be single. With all the failed relationships and sadness I have love doesn't even feel worth it anymore

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don’t get depressed dude. Contrary to popular belief when your in your 20s you need to focus on getting yourself on track. Focus about your fitness, focus on your life goals. This is the time to elevate and set yourself up for success man don’t worry about females worry about yourself and l promise things will fall in place.

0|1
    0|0
    • I already have a good chunk of my life lined up, that's one of the reasons why my mind kinda focuses on this.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You know, life might just be holding out for you the perfect girl. When you do meet her, it's going to be so worth it. I waited to date until I found someone I wanted to be my husband. It can be hard waiting now, but before you know it, you're going to meet someone you really, really like, and you're going to be really glad you weren't able to mess around in relationships you didn't really care for.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tinder is shit. Girls there just want attention. Don't give them time. You need to go out to public places and find chicks. Delete that shit.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm only on there because I'm desperate. I've never successfully approached a girl in real life, so I feel like no girl is interested in me.

• Yeah well you'll have less luck on there. Desperate or not.

• We are in the same boat except that I have never been on a real date or things related

0|1
    0|0
    • I only had a date because one of my friends set me up with his girlfriend's roommate. I don't even think she was interested to go on the date.

• seems there are more singles among the millennial generation

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes