When a guy rates you on a scale of 1-10 do they include your body and personality as well?

I know it isn’t right in general but I was just curious. Like if a girl has a really petty face but a small kind of skinny body will that lower her rating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For them to rate personality they would have to get to know you for an extended period of time so it's mostly body

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Body yes personality no not at all

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I used to be hated by a lot of people because a stalker who had very high social standing spread malicious lies about me and impersonated me online for 8 years. The people who knew me gave me an extremely low rating on hot or not but I was rated 8.5 on plenty of fish with 4 photos posted and was often rated by 10 by younger people - the older woman were the ones who gave me the lowest rating which was why I had an 8.5 and not a 9 or 9.5. I think definitely you become biased based on whether or not you like the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • ratings tend to go on the whole package. with a pic on here personality can't really come into it as you have no real way of knowing

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but most guys give flattering ratings. Take for instance the fact that my face is a 0, but with my body that becomes -10, and if we threw personality into the mix I would be -100/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body doesn't factor in for me personally, but I don't think give x/10 personality ratings is a thing at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I rate I never include personality, but I include both body and face

0|0
    0|0
  • No just body. A 1 through 10 rating has nothing to do with personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll try to look at her as an all over person I'm an ass man so baby you know I got to have that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes