I've slept with my best. Friend 3 times. We were in. a friends with benefits type thing. He now says he loves me. Why?

I've only really seen him 3 times for sex, yet he says he loves me. He was drunk at the time and it seemed to come out of nowhere.
He spends most days texting me all day and says he worries about me.
Do guys actually fall. for Fwb?
I've never had a friends with benefits that ever gave a sugarcoatedshit

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Congratulations!
    Your post is today's Post of the Day illustrating that Friends With Benefits is an illusion because eventually one of them will get emotionally involved as if in a couple.

It's not a question of "if" it's going to happen, but "when".