How to deal with getting ghosted?

A girl I really liked just went all Danny Phantom on me and went ghost. I thought we had a connection, and out of nowhere, she just blocked me, all without telling me why. I'm not terribly upset by it, but I'm just in shock and awe.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well good, now move on. Nothing more you can do. The more you react i. e. thinking, believing, or telling others the more power she has lingering over you. Its normal but just you wait bro. Karama is bitch. Shell fall for a guy then blam! He never existed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Possibly because she felt it was too much or realized that she didn't liked you?

0|1
    0|0
    • She could've just told me straight up, and I would've been fine.

• Some females can't handle to say things straight. It depends on their personality tbh.

• Well first in really sort to hear that, I've been through the samething and it sucks ass. Just understand your better than her since she doesn't even have to common decency to tell you she's not interested. First thing you need to do is delete her from your life, don't try to communicate with, don't try to even look for her, delete her. I for one didn't do this and it need up biting me in the ass later as it only made me more upset and pissed. Next thing to do is pretty straightforward, Move on. If you gotta go hook up with some chick do it, prove to yourself that she ain't worth nothing. Don't let all the anger and sadness get to you just keep on moving cause it won't catch up if you are. I wish you all the best.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nah, hooking up just isn't my thing.

• Ight, Nothing wrong that. Just go out and start dating as soon as possible.

Recommended myTakes