Do all guys think/ want sexual things?

I know hormones and all that come into play that’s why this thought accrued to me. In the end though-
Say for example this person is sixteen and they don’t act sexual but they’re respectful and say “Whatever you are comfortable with I am too” but later say, anything but sex.

How does this work?

Do some guys just hide the feelings? Low sexual drive?

Health class doesn’t truly help with everything and I want to know a true guys opinion so therefore; if any of you could help me out that’d be greatly appreciated.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• We think/want it but only some are respectful enough to not show it or blur it out

• Exactly what I though. The poor guy can’t even say the word “sex” around me. Thank you!

• Tuff for him, ya know? thanks again. 😂

• Lol yea no problem 😁👌