Do all guys think/ want sexual things?

I know hormones and all that come into play that’s why this thought accrued to me. In the end though-
Say for example this person is sixteen and they don’t act sexual but they’re respectful and say “Whatever you are comfortable with I am too” but later say, anything but sex.

How does this work?

Do some guys just hide the feelings? Low sexual drive?

Health class doesn’t truly help with everything and I want to know a true guys opinion so therefore; if any of you could help me out that’d be greatly appreciated.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We think/want it but only some are respectful enough to not show it or blur it out

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly what I though. The poor guy can’t even say the word “sex” around me. Thank you!

• Show All
    • Tuff for him, ya know? thanks again. 😂

• Lol yea no problem 😁👌

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• We are a lot more sensitive to sexual things than girls 🙂 that doesn't mean it's the only thing we have interest in ☺️ we do love when a girl is completely opened to us about sex 🙂 but even though we are a lot more bond to sexual things, a healthy man always focuses on the girl herself, not only her body ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the age. Usually at your age sex is a theme. But some guys are not that much into it, hide their feelings, are too shy etc. Some are more interested in sports or other hobbies. That doesn´t change much if the were adults.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I do want sex and think of it, but if I were in a relationship, I would wait till I was very comfortable with the girl and saw signs of sexual interest from her, just to know she's comfortable with the idea of sex too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, personally I don't give a damn about sex right now and I don't exactly want it right now either.

1|0
    0|0
    • Same here. Thanks for commenting.

• We're all human, and it's human nature. Some prioritize it, and others don't. Just gotta find someone on your level.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes