Should I be worried?

I just started dating this guy his ex broke up with him after a year and a half long relationship because she lost interest we’ve been dating only two days and talking for a few weeks I’ve known him for year we just lost touch and recently started talking again I’m happy but the other day he posted a vague thing in Instagram saying “the more I think about you the more it hurts you can’t even see this because you blocked me😁” this really hurt me but he’s asleep right now so I can’t really talk to him about it and I’m not sure if I should or not I’ve mentioned to him the fact that he still cares about her hurts really bad he said he would never get back with her and when I asked him if he felt their relationship is better than what we have right now he said no they barely talked to each other but still I can’t help but feel he thinks more about her than me I don’t really know what to do cause bringing the relationship up hurts him

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I mean if you want to talk to him about it you should not hold back. I mean it obviously hurts you he should know how it makes you feel. You'll eventually will know how things are going and decide if you still want to be with him. I mean you don't want to be the rebound girl and he may not be giving you all the attention and be a bit emotionally unavailable. You decide if you want to continue dating him or letting him go so he can get his shit together. If it's recent you can't blame him :( it hurts. You can talk about

1|0
    0|0
  • People do reminese but normally when in a relationship you should be more conscientious about your new beau and how they may feel when you publicly post about your ex... That being said, clearly what you have now is better cause he doesn't have what he previously had... Doesn't mean he wants it back, but spend years with a person and it may take time to get over the hurt if you really gave them your heart. You should just let him know because if you don't it could cause a sore in your relationship that can get ugly & nasty fast. Having open communication is best. And he shouldn't hide or suppress his feelings, he should just be more aware that his new beau isn't impressed by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he is not yet over her. Either talk to him about your emotions and expectations or leave him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes