Guys, do you like muscular women?

Not "muscular" like a steroided beefcake or something. Lol. I mean like, if she has lots of proportioned lean muscle mass all over her body, a tight butt, and muscular thick thighs. Also, do you like women who lift and will happily exercise with you?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not into that. I see girls in the gym like that and think they are just making themselves look worst, but fortunately for them, many guys disagree with me. I like lean toneness or just thin.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it isn't easy becoming that thin if you're genetically predisposed to having lean muscle mass. It isn't healthy either.

• Show All
    • True, but having lean muscle mass is pretty healthy. Now if she had the body type of a DBZ character, then that would be an issue. Lol!

• Bulma or Goku?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly, yes. Sometimes you want someone who isn't a glass doll. Though in my personal taste this question becomes convoluted in detail..

0|0
    0|0
    • Convoluted how?

• Show All
    • It isn't contradictory to be active sometimes and sedentary other times. It sounds pretty balanced to me.

• No, I go from extreme to extreme. From sitting at a desk playing overwatch, WoW, ESO or something else for nearly half a day to heading out and biking from US1 to State rd 7 (Florida guy here).

• Yeah, I actually like that as a plus for me. Fit women tend to be pretty positive person in general from my experiences so in a sense they inspire me to keep going.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love muscular womyn

www.pure-muscle.com/files/2013/10/trop-musclee.jpg

Mmmm šŸ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • Good muscle tone is nice, just as long as it doesn't start resembling a body builder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick thighs? Not so much, but toned, a little definition, may e some abs? Holy fuck yes, fit women are extremely attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay but the thighs are only thick because of the muscle. Lol. Maybe like, two abs are visible if you look close enough.

• That's most likely still really attractive. Wouldn't be able to judge unless I see something, but it'd be a safe bet

• Doesn't bother me so long as she doesn't stink worse than me after a workout. For some reason that bugs me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's fine, but I feel I'm not fit enough, I lift, but I hate cardio... So I'm bulky. I'd be happy if she can give me pointers though!

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll have to post a pic for me to choose so I can tell you what I like

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind what a women looks like i pay attention to her personality and her problems to help her

0|0
    0|0
  • Just so long as the muscles are in the right spot.

0|0
    0|0
    • Mostly thighs and butt. Also, some lean muscle in the arms, and a flat stomach.

• Got my vote!

• Yes yes yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even remotely. I prefer soft and squishy.

0|0
    0|0
    • So, you like chubby girls? Skinny girls aren't "squishy". Lol.

• Show All
    • No but they are muscular and muscles are even less attractive. I want soft and smooth.

• Well yes but we aren't beefcakes like DBZ villains. Haha. We're toned and tough.

• Not me
    well
    I like feminine so

0|0
    0|0
    • What body types are feminine to you?

• Show All
    • Not really, but the off chance is that she wouldn't want to start a family with a fat and lazy guy since he would be a bad influence. Haha. Fit women always have lean muscle mass. Just because some women are frail and skinny, it doesn't make those particular women fit.

• So Iā€™m unclear is this your body type

• Yes very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes