Should I just get a bunch of cats?

My ex is still perfect for me. I've been trying to find someone new but I can't seem to connect as strongly as I did with my ex. Though I know it's not fair to other guys, I just can't help but to compare. Everytime there's a pause in conversation or small talk I wanna go running back to my ex to talk about memes and deep life shit.

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you get cats get a bunch of different colors so you dint mix them up and here have a scarring meme to make you feel better

• Oh god. This scarred me harder the break up.

• I know its scarring af 😭, i kept it to scar as many people as i can, you just added another one to my count 😂