Should I just get a bunch of cats?

My ex is still perfect for me. I've been trying to find someone new but I can't seem to connect as strongly as I did with my ex. Though I know it's not fair to other guys, I just can't help but to compare. Everytime there's a pause in conversation or small talk I wanna go running back to my ex to talk about memes and deep life shit.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you get cats get a bunch of different colors so you dint mix them up and here have a scarring meme to make you feel better

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh god. This scarred me harder the break up.

• I know its scarring af 😭, i kept it to scar as many people as i can, you just added another one to my count 😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Usually I charge but this will be free for you
    Never compare your current guy with previous one's
    Because it's unfair
    Comparison should be between you and the current guy you're with
    Previous guys doesn't matter cause then you'll be in your imagination of "what ifs" which isn't fair to that guy you're with and you as well
    You feel me?

0|1
    1|0
  • Lol you're too young to be crazy cat lady. You're just 18 you'll meet a lot more guys that can make forget about your ex an make you happy

0|0
    0|0
  • yep and u should call one please one help one me one I'm and one lonely

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure It's your choice. Just be responsible with all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you're just not over him. Move on first before trying to connect with others

0|0
    0|0
  • Was he ur first love?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. But I never got to tell him that.

• I know a girl similar to you, she was still stuck on her first love and dumped one of my best friends after 5 months with him to try to get back with her ex. Honestly, your still in love with your ex, and I would advise to focus on urself and start dating when you have gotten over him. I was also in a relationship with a girl who was still stuck to her ex, and honestly it frustrated me when she kept bringing him up. To the point I broke up with her. Just don't around dating guys, making them believe ur in love with them and focus on urself first. Good luck!

• Yea! U better get cats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Message me if you like

0|0
    0|0
  • You are 18
    wtf

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes