I need advice on my situation?

It's a long story, message me for the details if you want to help me (would be good if you know French). But essentially... Is she politely blowing me off or making me chase?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't know French

0|0
    0|0
    • In case you're wondering, here goes:
      So I first met this girl back in January of 2017. That semester I barely talked to her, I really didn't care about her. The following semester we actually talked together a lot, every Monday morning we would sit together with coffee and talk for about an hour waiting for a class. Most wednesdays since we finished the day in a class we were together we'd also commute for about an hour together. In class we didn't sit together because she had her group of friends and I had mine. There's only one time we worked together, during a lab a lot of people didn't show up (including half her team) so the professor rearranged the teams for that lab to even out the numbers I ended up working with her. Obviously we again talked a lot during the lab. I learned during that lab that we actually went to the same high school (different years tho) and that she was in a special education program.

• Show All
    • If reading the whole thing, thank you for your patience

• So yeah, if there's any opinion or advice you'd like to share with me please do... This whole situation got me lost...

Recommended myTakes