Is it possible to feel nothing when a guy kisses you?

I had first kiss at 19. I got butterflies and obsssed with guy. We made out a lot and tounge kissed and everything and loved it. Now at 20 with this new guy when we kissed I felt nothing really. Was weird. His breathe smelt little bit. But with other guy I loved his kisses

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You were obsessed with the first guy and therefore emotionally connected. So it makes your physical interactions feel more special. It seems you're not as interested in the second guy, so the physical interactions seem kind of lackluster.

0|0
    0|0
    • He’s handsome but some reason feel nothing

• Show All
    • Yea just not into this new guy

• Breathe smelt kinda little bit too

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. I kissed a guy last night and I literally hated it. But three nights ago I kissed a different guy and it was great. Depends on if you like him and if he's a good kisser.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• To be honest, same. Nothing, but like to play around with styles of kiss to tease my partner though. It was fun.

One time, she got cocky after I let her win in sparring. I used all my slender strength to push her down and kiss her, then just held the kiss there no matter how much she pushed. Eventually she gave up after 10 minutes and went loosen, it was fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same problem... I used to be amazing at a younger age and now its just like meh… But for me it has a lot to do with the way a girl kisses, I've only made out with one girl in my lifetime where our tongues interlocked perfectly… But till this day I wonder if it is because kissing became more common hence less exciting , or is it because the girls I've been kissing after have been terrible kissers.. Maybe it is a combination of both..

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people just don't connect at that level, keep looking for someone who does

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your new dude isn't so good at kissing. Would say it's possible to feel nothing or even think it's gross to kiss him cause of bad hygiene.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eventually you realise relationships dont just happen they require a lot of work and dedication it makes it harder to like people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's possible that you're just not into him. Maybe go on a few more dates to see for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose only a woman would know that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's a lousy kisser, you'll feel nothing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Was just normal kiss no tounge but not crazy with this guy

• Other guy I was crazy for him and we used to kiss all the time I would feel like myself happy peaceful

Recommended myTakes