Is it possible to feel nothing when a guy kisses you?

I had first kiss at 19. I got butterflies and obsssed with guy. We made out a lot and tounge kissed and everything and loved it. Now at 20 with this new guy when we kissed I felt nothing really. Was weird. His breathe smelt little bit. But with other guy I loved his kisses

19

Most Helpful Guy

• You were obsessed with the first guy and therefore emotionally connected. So it makes your physical interactions feel more special. It seems you're not as interested in the second guy, so the physical interactions seem kind of lackluster.

• He’s handsome but some reason feel nothing

• Yea just not into this new guy

• Breathe smelt kinda little bit too

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. I kissed a guy last night and I literally hated it. But three nights ago I kissed a different guy and it was great. Depends on if you like him and if he's a good kisser.