Is anyone else waiting for marriage to have sex and not before?

i feel like im the only one

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife and I were virgins. it was a very good decision. It made the sex mean much more, and it gave us a singular bond together. It also gave us trust with each other. We were both happy that we had only given ourselves to each other. I also know, that it made it easier for me to be faithful to her, as I respected that she waited for me, and I in return, showed her respect by being faithful. That wasn't the only reason, of course. Everything sexual, we did for the first time together, and it was a wonderful bonding experience.

2|0
    0|0
    • Also, there are many other people who are waiting for marriage, like you are. They just don't make the noise that many others make. You are very far from alone in your choice.

Most Helpful Girl

• that ship has long gone and sailed for me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• yes you are the last one of the human race (7 + billion people) to want sex AFTER marriage...
    1st off : no you are not the only one
    2nd : maybe you feel like you're the only one because it's just like that 1 kid in class that says homosexuality is a mental illness... because it's stupid
    3rd : you want to find a guy that will wait for marriage? you can't even find that guy in CHURCH where are you gonna look for?

0|0
    0|0
  • There will be others who are the same.

Can I ask why you're waiting that long? Especially considering you don't even know when you WILL get married, it could be 40?

0|0
    0|0
    • im 24

• Show All
    • And what if you never do? You'll never have sex nor get married?

• i guess so.

• Don't see the reason to do that...

Sex is part of life and I intend to live my life now instead of waiting for some unknown predetermined point later... Which may or may not happen...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hm~ I haven't waited for marriage but for the right partner, as I don't enjoy Sex outside of a committed relationship.
    Now.. Sure, there is still a chance that we won't work out in the end, however that chance also exists within marriage, so I don't really compare the two.
    Having premarital sex is something I'd never regret though.. Sex is something beautiful, intimate and passionate when you do it with the right person.. Wether you're married or not, doesn't influence that fact.
    Feeling that way when I'm with my girlfriend makes me happy and I'd never regret a time in which I was happy. It'll always remain a good memory even if we broke up one day.
    Choosing to wait until marriage is a commendable choice though.. I just never saw any reason in that myself but that's a choice everyone has to make on their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me ☺️ I love the feeling that you go in bed with someone right after you are officially together 😋 it's awesome! Keep this mindset, you're awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not waiting for marriage but just until I'm in a relationship, comfortable and feel it's the right time

0|0
    0|0
  • I am waiting and will

0|0
    0|0
    • are you ever worried that you won't meet the right person?

• I make the right person out of the normal person.

Just like you take a stone and carve a sculpture out of it by patience and effort.

• I'm waiting

0|1
    0|0
  • I think this is commendable. Good for you!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you probably might be!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Be you. If someone doesn't like it oh well.

0|0
    0|0
  • That ship sailed along time ago

1|0
    0|0
  • No I see no reason to

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't waited

0|0
    0|0
  • That's commendable.