Is anyone else waiting for marriage to have sex and not before?

i feel like im the only one

513

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife and I were virgins. it was a very good decision. It made the sex mean much more, and it gave us a singular bond together. It also gave us trust with each other. We were both happy that we had only given ourselves to each other. I also know, that it made it easier for me to be faithful to her, as I respected that she waited for me, and I in return, showed her respect by being faithful. That wasn't the only reason, of course. Everything sexual, we did for the first time together, and it was a wonderful bonding experience.

• Also, there are many other people who are waiting for marriage, like you are. They just don't make the noise that many others make. You are very far from alone in your choice.

Most Helpful Girl

• that ship has long gone and sailed for me