How do girls live the "dream life? Instagram Models?

More often then not I see a girl (sometimes a guy) who is young and super successful.

They are about 25,
Degree
Super Fit
Volunteer
Side Business
Full time hobby/passion
Work Full time?
Have time for all family and friends
Have tons of time to travel
Tons of. friends...

And I see these people, and I have no idea how they have done that... Like how can one so so much?

By the time I'm done work and hit the gym for an hour and a half I'm too tired to do anything...

Even school was stressful and studying...

Is there something I'm missing?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• They started early. Social media presence is a MASSIVE factor in those who get famous from Instragram etc.

I would also say that a lot of the time people will put things that aren't necessarily true on their profile.

Maybe this model has her own business, which is about fitness, based on her degree, in which is their hobby/passion. They may volunteer once or twice, or have in the past - not necessarily still do, or frequently do.
    Social media presence brings about friends from Instagram - who doesn't want to be friends with someone who's "famous"?
    They probably travel through their fitness ties to expos etc.

Not many people can get there, and i'm making a lot of assumptions that could not even be true.

• I guess your right, her career is related to fitness,

But do girls like this have rich families?

That can afford to put them through school, pay for travels, cars, hobbies?

They don't seem that worried about money

• Some may do, some may not, no objective answer.
      Maybe they made enough money to pay off school through sponsorships/other financial aspects (online coaching, supplements?) - or maybe they had a full time job and paid for it. Or what about a debt, where we live you can get a debt for university and pay it off slowly.

They probably earn a lot through sponsorships etc.

• Life sucks :(