(guys) do any of you find someone here or in real life really attractive but you just dont bother talking to them?

What is it? Have I just lost my mojo or am I being smart about this? I see some really nice girls here but I dont get myself to talk because I dont see it going anywhere. Especially if they aren't from my country. I'd say its a good reason but I passed up an opportunity to get my ex-classmates number simply because i wanted to study and not lose focus. I really really liked her. My reasoning was that every guy is behind her tail and it won't make a difference. What will is if you focus on your career and not care about your feelings.

Have I gone completely mental or is what im doing smart?

After my ex broke my heart, I've become excessively picky in a girl.. I'd rather be lonely than miserable. If my way of thinking is wrong, tell me what I need to do?

01