Dating 8 years... am I wasting my time?

212

Most Helpful Girl

• Wasting your time for what?
    If your end goal in having a relationship is different than simply sharing your life with someone, then you should probably talk to your partner about it. If marriage is an outcome you want, then again, talk to your partner. Simply saying you've been dating for 8 years and you want to know if your wasting your time isn't really a valid question without more detail.

Most Helpful Guy

• Entirely depends on what you want.

If it's marriage you're after, you need to have some serious talk with him. He's probably in the comfort zone as things are now. If that's not what you want, you need to say something. If marriage is not in the picture for him, you have some hard decisions to make.