Dating 8 years... am I wasting my time?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wasting your time for what?
    If your end goal in having a relationship is different than simply sharing your life with someone, then you should probably talk to your partner about it. If marriage is an outcome you want, then again, talk to your partner. Simply saying you've been dating for 8 years and you want to know if your wasting your time isn't really a valid question without more detail.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Entirely depends on what you want.

If it's marriage you're after, you need to have some serious talk with him. He's probably in the comfort zone as things are now. If that's not what you want, you need to say something. If marriage is not in the picture for him, you have some hard decisions to make.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Put the screws to him and tell him "You've been getting the milk for free for a long time now and it's time to buy the cow." My aunt was with my uncle probably more than a decade and she did that. He finally recognized what he had and married her.

1|0
    0|0
  • no its really hard to find someone u care about so much to stick with through thick and thin for 8 years, having a relationship for 8 years is a great achievement and u should try to keep it going if something is wrong I don't know what to say do what u did last time something was i mean ur the one in a very successful relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to be married, then yes, you are very likely wasting your time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Did you have fun in those 8 years?

If you did... Even only for the majority of that time... How can you count that as wasting your time?

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely wasting your time! It's a shame you realized that after 8 years

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want more you may have to initiate something

0|1
    0|0
  • Dating with the some men for eight years?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. Needs more context.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah!

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably

0|1
    0|0
  • probably