I always text him first - when I do he replies within about 2-5 mins. He’s always keen to meet up when I ask him. Why doesn’t he ever text me first?

I’ve tried not texting him for 2 weeks and he didn’t text me at all. After 2 weeks of no contact I texted him, he replied instantly and when I asked him to meet up he said yes. It’s so weird, it’s like he wants to text and see me but won’t be the first one to do it. Why?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I do the same shit :D
    I just dont like spending time texting. Just exchange a few messages and thats it. Also I feel unsure about starting a relationship so i dont push too hard