I always text him first - when I do he replies within about 2-5 mins. He’s always keen to meet up when I ask him. Why doesn’t he ever text me first?

I’ve tried not texting him for 2 weeks and he didn’t text me at all. After 2 weeks of no contact I texted him, he replied instantly and when I asked him to meet up he said yes. It’s so weird, it’s like he wants to text and see me but won’t be the first one to do it. Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I do the same shit :D
    I just dont like spending time texting. Just exchange a few messages and thats it. Also I feel unsure about starting a relationship so i dont push too hard

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• in my opinion he should text you first sometimes to show interest. Maybe he's shy or he's just not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't wanna seem needy. Could also be he thinks if you miss him you'll call.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's shy, has no idea how to approach or initiate a conversation and doesn't want to seem clingy

0|0
    0|0
  • Because do not give a crap about texting, at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about texting me to ask me out? He won’t do that. I’m always the one asking him out!

• I doubt that will change, so it sounds like it's time for a boyfriend upgrade.

Recommended myTakes