Not standing up for myself?

For the past few years.. i let a lot of people walk over me... especially family members... they used me a d i always did what they wanted never what i needed. Therefore i neglected my mental health and got help from a psychologist... big mistake... cause at the beginning i wasn't honest about my feelings... m.. and i never went back cause it was too much for me too handle. Now i have that on my name and i also completely lowered my confidence and i absolutely dragged myself down... in a world i was supposed to be strong i completely became weak and had a weak emotional moment...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, stand up for yourself. I myself have severe mental health issues but my entire life I have told myself not to take sh*t from anyone. I only ever let one person walk all over me and it ruined my life.
    Take control brother, fight for yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahahahaha bro, your not weak nor holding anything back. Proof? Well take a look how the world works. People going to think negative about you regardless. More proof, thoughts are in mind that no impact on reality. Just like thinking you want to fly and it should happen right. All thoughts are same. Good or bad, they are just that. Thoughts that flows in the mind. So since it holds no water to your reality, get rid of the idea that your weak, its just a thought. Your not. Reality is your less aware of who you truly are. Dont make you weak. Even moooore proof, your suffering ends when you ignore these thoughts and seek a solution on how to over come these emotions thats dragging you.
    Bro YOU HAVE IN YOU! Trust me. You jusr need that little push.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes