Should I leave or should I stay?

Ok so long story short I started talking to this girl back in February and we started off as friends cause we weren’t into dating and shit, a little time passed she said she likes me and I said I do too, didn’t do anything about tho, and she’s the kind of person that always talking shit to people which was always annoying me and I only thought she acts mean cause she likes me, started to get attached to her slowly after telling me she likes me several times but whenever I tried to ask her out she’d say no cause she’s not sure of dating me, so we both thought we were playing each other and always giving mixed signals to each other, we got into a lot of arguments and we stopped talking for a month I started crushing on another girl that likes me, but then she was back and after a while we started dating, so the first week was great she was so sweet and all over me, now we barely talk, we don’t have actual conversations we just talk about random stupid things, she says she loves me but doesn’t even show affection, I’m attached to this girl and I’m scared to leave her even though I want to tbh.
Besides that other girl gives me attention and support and initiates conversations with me.
I wanna break up with her and be with that other girl, but I’m afraid I’d make a mistake and regret all of it.
Wtf should I do

10