Guys, what do you think about an uneducated woman?

Guys , what is your opinion about an uneducated woman , is it a turn off? Or it doesn't matter for you?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• The subject is vast and requires an in-depth investment.

First and foremost, we need to understand that people define the concept of [Educated] very differently. Some group of people base the concept of education solely on academic education. Some other people refer to the meaning of education as an overall knowledge and open-minded levels.

So regarding the question; it is important to clarify how you are defining the concept of education and in what perspective you are referring to the subject.

My generalized answer would be both Yes and No. I'll explain.

I don't base education solely on academic education. As the matter of fact; it does not matter to me because academic education does not define anything about a person. I've seen far more open minded and tolerant people who haven't had an academic education. They have had an intelligent mind with empty pockets that disabled them from academic education. The lack of academic degree does not equal an uneducated mind by any means.

Furthermore; as you might have understood already, i don't define education by academic degrees but i do care about one's intelligence level and education. Education on it's own without materializing it with a piece of paper so called degrees. But what i care about the most is one's willingness and desire to learn; to share; to debate and to improve. That's the most valuable to me.

So basically; it is not a turn off if a woman do not hold an academic degree because that is not education to me and i don't base someone's value on a piece of paper. Moreover; as i do generally care about one's intelligence level, yet it would not be a turn off if a woman is lacking certain knowledge, even basics or just not having a vast amount of information. This lack of information and lack of expertise can occur for variable reasons and the truth is that we can't know everything, so i don't judge anyone accordingly. I am fine as long as the woman is willing to learn and crave to improve. It would be only a turn off if they are so small minded; intolerant; ignorant and vastly uneducated and then terribly they holding no desire to step out of their box and change their wold and open their eyes to new perspectives and acknowledgements. That would be a turn off then!

Because the opposition of those traits is what true education and wisdom defines by. Not a piece of paper.

2|0
    0|0
    • Tbh , your comment is the best
      And yes I mean education by wisdom and knowledge not academically or by a degree, and I totally agree with you , thank you for your opinion !

• I appreciate that and i am glad to know you share my taste.

Either side wouldn't be a turn off to me as i've mentoned. I believe the motivation to start a change and take a new direction toward improvement is far more important. Because it's never too late to change. That desire to be better is what matters to me and then lack of that desire would be a turn off to me.

You're most welcome.

• Yes , that's so true !!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends- she can still be an auto-didact, street smart, or intellectually curious even if she doesn't have a high level of formal education. I have a master's degree and my girlfriend only has a high school degree, but there is no turn-off- she is very street smart.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's great ! Thanks for your opinion

• It doesn't matter. I assume you mean college educated. Well, that is a hot topic now a days as to how much value a college education has. With the tuition costs just going through the roof and with the massive student debts people have is it worth it? There is a lot more scrutiny on what your degree is. The classic studies... engineering, math, science, medicine... etc. it is still considered worth it but with a lot of other degrees, the humanities and liberal studies and the like that is falling under more and more doubt.

Going to college doesn't necessarily make one "smart" or "wise". It can but it isn't automatic. There can be smart, mature, wise people who didn't go to school and there can be foolish, dumb, no common sense people who went to college. College can give you some expertise in one specific area but it doesn't make you smart across the board or give you wisdom.

I would be open and wouldn't have any thoughts about her one way or the other. If she came off as really dumb or foolish, whether educated or not than I may be turned off.

3|1
    0|0
    • I agree with you , and I meant educated as wise and mature and knowledge , but what you said was so right
      Thank you for your opinion !

• What do you mean by uneducated? in the words of Mark Twain, "I have never let my schooling get in the way of my education.", their is a distinction between being uneducated and not having gone to school. I do not want a stupid woman, but that doesn't mean she had to go to college (in fact studies have actually shown people who graduate college are more ignorant then when they went in).

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree ! And to be more specific , educated means knowledge and wisdom , it doesn't has to be in school

• Show All
    • Yeah ! I agree education doesn't need to be in school , you should educate yourself , by reading , exploring things... etc

• It's unattractive, but there's a difference between educated and smart. If she was smart and is learning constantly, then that's attractive. If she's educated, but acts like a ditz then what's appealing about that? The dumb girl facade is unattractive to a guy with his stuff together.

1|0
    0|0
    • Agree ! Thanks for your opinion.

• I'd say that being uneducated is definitely a turn off. I like educated conversations and if the other person is not educated that will not be possible for some time, if the person is unintelligent it may not be possible, full stop.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she is skilled in cooking, taking care of people she loves, seems like she will be a great mom to our future kids. It does not matter. Plus I can always help her with schoolwork and help her get a degree if she is passionate about it

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your opinion , I like it !

• I know a few men are women who are uneducated. I don't think any less of them. And they are far from "stupid "or" thick" people. The only issues about being uneducated is a person is limited to what job they can apply for because most employees expect a certain level of education. Also, some uneducated people are too dependent on other people

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys you are so confused in taking educated woman but you forget that woman who has career and make money she will expect the same or most of the cases much more from the man in a house. If you guys will not catch up she will lost interest and all the respect and eventually it will break apart. So think twice before you take well-educated and career-focused woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's dumb, or can't understand basic stuff then it's a definite turn off. Couldn't date someone who's just not all there - my personal opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • Agree ! Thanks for your opinion

• I think this goes regardless of gender. A person who is driven about his/her own life aka in this case career and education comes off as confident and an intellect. That really attractive.

0|0
    0|1
    • Totally agree with you !

• It doesn't matter to me. As long as she can show some basic working level of empathy, sympathy, social grace and logic then I am good with whatever her edcuational status is.
    You could be the most highly educated woman in the world but drive your car off of a cliff because the GPS told you to.

1|1
    0|0
  • Does not matter to me - as long as she's a nice person and she is what I consider to be attractive, then education means nothing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Great ! Thanks for your opinion

• Kind of a turn off. I'm focused on having a very good education, go studying, making money.. I have goals for life and it's not possible to reach them without a good graduation. Since I want a girlfriend with similar needs, an uneducated woman wouldn't be the right one.
    My standards don't allow it. Turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you aren’t living in the past, currently, that same question is more relevant flipped-around, because women outnumber men now in higher education

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not an issue, I only have issue with people who take pride in being uneducated and at the same time love to argue about inane things to prove they are """"street smart"""".

2|0
    0|0
  • I dont care how educated u are u just have to knoe the base thing

1|1
    0|0
    • Okey , thanks for your opinion !

• There's a difference between uneducated and unintelligent

1|0
    0|0
  • girl I never even finish high school. I bet I can take most people here in a philosophical debate.

I beat nerds down all the time lol

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't mind as long as she have general knowledge and not dumb

1|0
    0|0
  • Lacking education doesn't mean being stupid. As long that person isn't dumb its ok, there are educated dumb people out there

1|0
    0|0
  • Being educated doesn't matter actually. A woman can be smart and productive without being educated. I know examples of some uneducated women who did awesome things from looking after a whole family to being great at their small jobs. I also know some educated women who are a disgrace to humanity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uneducated woman you can teach but is mostly frustrating if your a decently clever person who likes conspiracys and just debating about things for hours

1|0
    0|0
  • Turn off. Education and knowledge is important to me, but that is just my own opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • In my country that's considered a turn off, I know that being uneducated myself and when I told to people I don't intend to go to college they look at me like if I'm stupid and low class.

0|0
    0|0
    • Out of curiousity what country is that?

• Show All
    • Interesting but not too surprising. I'm from Canada personally, but the people I have met from France seem to be very judgmental from an outsider perspective. French Canadians are without a doubt.

• @TheSpicyPoutine French people are very judgmental that's true and even more the one who live in big city or have educated parents.
      The'y judge everything and think they're just being "honest" while most of the time they'e being quite rude about it.

• It's not a turn off. Being educated has its bad and good points. But if the girl is understanding, that beats being educated..

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me. But I'm sure it matters to someone

1|0
    0|0
  • Just vag and bobs ok. Iacan always teach u how to cook and clean, so thats not a big deal.

0|0
    3|1
  • Education as in schools n shit it's pretty much worthless anyways. If she has common sense and knows what a toaster is that's good enough

0|0
    0|0
  • She shouldn't be dating anyone just bc she's a gold digger.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit of a turn off for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Common sense is the answer

1|0
    0|0
  • Huge turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter till she has a brain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Massive turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it is a turn off...

1|0
    0|0
  • Definetly a turn off.

1|0
    1|0
  • Doesn’t matter. Education is irrelevant, but you do t need an education to have a good attitude and common sense. Some people can be highly educated and still total knobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • We don't have education only at school so it's not a turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn’t matter to me. I’m sure she would have other skills and amazing qualities about herself.

1|0
    0|0
  • No education means you will get no second chance

0|0
    1|0
  • Even without Degree you can still have knowledge and wisdom

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes