Guys, what do you think about an uneducated woman?

Guys , what is your opinion about an uneducated woman , is it a turn off? Or it doesn't matter for you?

636

Most Helpful Guy

• The subject is vast and requires an in-depth investment.

First and foremost, we need to understand that people define the concept of [Educated] very differently. Some group of people base the concept of education solely on academic education. Some other people refer to the meaning of education as an overall knowledge and open-minded levels.

So regarding the question; it is important to clarify how you are defining the concept of education and in what perspective you are referring to the subject.

My generalized answer would be both Yes and No. I'll explain.

I don't base education solely on academic education. As the matter of fact; it does not matter to me because academic education does not define anything about a person. I've seen far more open minded and tolerant people who haven't had an academic education. They have had an intelligent mind with empty pockets that disabled them from academic education. The lack of academic degree does not equal an uneducated mind by any means.

Furthermore; as you might have understood already, i don't define education by academic degrees but i do care about one's intelligence level and education. Education on it's own without materializing it with a piece of paper so called degrees. But what i care about the most is one's willingness and desire to learn; to share; to debate and to improve. That's the most valuable to me.

So basically; it is not a turn off if a woman do not hold an academic degree because that is not education to me and i don't base someone's value on a piece of paper. Moreover; as i do generally care about one's intelligence level, yet it would not be a turn off if a woman is lacking certain knowledge, even basics or just not having a vast amount of information. This lack of information and lack of expertise can occur for variable reasons and the truth is that we can't know everything, so i don't judge anyone accordingly. I am fine as long as the woman is willing to learn and crave to improve. It would be only a turn off if they are so small minded; intolerant; ignorant and vastly uneducated and then terribly they holding no desire to step out of their box and change their wold and open their eyes to new perspectives and acknowledgements. That would be a turn off then!

Because the opposition of those traits is what true education and wisdom defines by. Not a piece of paper.

• Tbh , your comment is the best
      And yes I mean education by wisdom and knowledge not academically or by a degree, and I totally agree with you , thank you for your opinion !

• I appreciate that and i am glad to know you share my taste.

Either side wouldn't be a turn off to me as i've mentoned. I believe the motivation to start a change and take a new direction toward improvement is far more important. Because it's never too late to change. That desire to be better is what matters to me and then lack of that desire would be a turn off to me.

You're most welcome.

• Yes , that's so true !!