friends with benefits told me he loved me. I've only been. seeing him 3 weeks. Is this a bit odd?

He keeps getting upset when I don't text him back in a timely manner.
He can text me up to. a hundred times a day.
In fact when he does text (after I've not responded quick. enough) he calls me using obscenities... words beginning with c
He has also picked my religion apart.
He is incredibly insecure and asks for reviews on his sexual prowess and tells me to. say I love him.
So basically, why would he now say he loves me after all of this and after only 3 weeks of being with him?
What is up with this guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about older men, but I know I got pretty attached to the first girl I had sex with. And even after my first, I pretty much always got some level of added feelings during or after sex. Soo I'm guessing that's where most of the love talk comes from. He sounds abusive tho. Verbally abusive with the name calling, mentally with the religion. Doesn't sound like someone I'd wanna be with. Speaking from experience, if you don't have plans to take your relationship further with him, it's best to just end it. I'd so much rather just be told straight up that you're not interested in me in the same way I want. If he's texting you this often and asks you to say you love him, clearly he wants to be more. Sorry for the long comment, just wanted to touch each part

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd be running! Forget the "I love you part", look at everything else. He's got some issues to say the least! I wouldn't even be fwbs with him anymore (even if he stopped all the rest of it). Really clingy and possessive already. Disrespecting you. Demanding. I'd end this and stay away from him completely. And hopefully he'll go away. I'd be a little afraid myself. This is the behavior of crazy stalkers/killers lol. At very least, manipulative and abusive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ok, so I wouldn't get in a relationship with this guy. I once had this crazy guy, who even wanted to get married in the four days we knew each other. He was lonely and just liked the thought of being with someone. Also he only really liked me for my appearance. It doesn't seem to me that this guy loves you, it's more like he just wants you. It's lust.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a saying: Guys give love for sex, while a woman give sex for love. Seems like he is in that give love for sex mode. Don't buy into it. From your post, he is the type you don't need. Take a pass on him.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is very aggressive and possessive in nature... a man who can not respect cannot have a serious relationship.. Yes he is insecure and want u to with him neglecting how he behave with u.. but u should think all about it and go further after thinking every aspects and his nature... he just trying to involve emotionally so that u can be with him after his mis behave..

0|0
    0|0
  • He just seems like a strange dude who might have issues tbh...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut it off. He can't handle the dynamic of a Fw/B relationship and wants to be your boyfriend. he's gonna start driving you crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • this guy is insane and inexperienced. Run far away from him

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like this no strings attached actually has strings attached. Sounds like a stage 5 clinger

0|0
    0|0
  • He only want to be in a physical relationship with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just watch the film - friends with benefits doesn't last, one party WILL fall for the other

0|0
    0|0
  • he's crazy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes