friends with benefits told me he loved me. I've only been. seeing him 3 weeks. Is this a bit odd?

He keeps getting upset when I don't text him back in a timely manner.
He can text me up to. a hundred times a day.
In fact when he does text (after I've not responded quick. enough) he calls me using obscenities... words beginning with c
He has also picked my religion apart.
He is incredibly insecure and asks for reviews on his sexual prowess and tells me to. say I love him.
So basically, why would he now say he loves me after all of this and after only 3 weeks of being with him?
What is up with this guy?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about older men, but I know I got pretty attached to the first girl I had sex with. And even after my first, I pretty much always got some level of added feelings during or after sex. Soo I'm guessing that's where most of the love talk comes from. He sounds abusive tho. Verbally abusive with the name calling, mentally with the religion. Doesn't sound like someone I'd wanna be with. Speaking from experience, if you don't have plans to take your relationship further with him, it's best to just end it. I'd so much rather just be told straight up that you're not interested in me in the same way I want. If he's texting you this often and asks you to say you love him, clearly he wants to be more. Sorry for the long comment, just wanted to touch each part

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.