Does exgirlfriend saying "You can keep trying" when referring to me trying to win her back mean she wants to get back together?

My girlfriend dumped me nearly a month ago. I was too clingy, obsessive, And drank too much. Since the breakup, I have been sober and will continue to be. I made mistakes and begged for second chances; she blocked me, unblocked me, then blocked me again. We are unblocked now and talking. She says things like "I don't love you anymore", "Us won't happen again.", or "You blew all your chances." But her actions sometimes speak differently. She cuddles when she sleeps over (Yes she sleeps over), we held hands in the mall the other day, we have had sex, and she called me "her boo" to her gay best friend. She also will come over to my place unannounced. She let slip once that she "really missed me." When I brought it up, she said "I was talking about the sex", but I think that was a save. Last night, we were cuddling and she admitted I am moving too fast. She brought up how us can't happen again and I've hurt her too much. Instead of begging, I calmly expressed that I agree with her decision to end the relationship. Also that I deserved the hurtful words that have been said out of anger. But I did say I can't deny my feelings for you; I still care about you and love you and want to be with you and won't stop trying even if it takes years. She then said "... fine you can keep trying but no more cuddling, sleepovers, or kissing." She then left, And haven't talked since. I don't want to be friendzoned, So how should I approach the next few days? Thanks in advance, And please be polite in your responses.

02