Would a guy accept dating an older woman? And would a girl accept a younger guy?

A 1 or 2 year age difference might be acceptable, but what if the age difference is 5 years.

I know a girl that's 5 years older than me, but i don't feel the age difference. she depends on me in almost every choice she takes. As if am her father.

I want to ask her out, but would age difference stand between us?

And would it cause problems in the future?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Before i was married i dated a guy who was 9 years older than me but i was more of an adult than he is even today i also dated a guy that was 16 years older than me and ended with the same result now i have dated guys younger than me that couldnt handle me either but my husband is two years younger than me and it seems to work

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that the 5 years age gap would come between you both. So just go ask her out. Age is just a number and should not be a problem.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Clearly you know some people do it, so it works for some people.

0|1
    0|0
  • nothing like a 18y/o boy

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how old you two are. If you're 14 and she is 19 it's not normal, but after you're 18 the age gap between you are your partner can can be 5 years or even more. The older you get the age gap between you and your partner can become a bit bigger.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes