Would a guy accept dating an older woman? And would a girl accept a younger guy?

A 1 or 2 year age difference might be acceptable, but what if the age difference is 5 years.

I know a girl that's 5 years older than me, but i don't feel the age difference. she depends on me in almost every choice she takes. As if am her father.

I want to ask her out, but would age difference stand between us?

And would it cause problems in the future?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Before i was married i dated a guy who was 9 years older than me but i was more of an adult than he is even today i also dated a guy that was 16 years older than me and ended with the same result now i have dated guys younger than me that couldnt handle me either but my husband is two years younger than me and it seems to work

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that the 5 years age gap would come between you both. So just go ask her out. Age is just a number and should not be a problem.