Is it a good signal a girl accepted a date with me?

After 3 weeks of talking with this girl, I finally had the guts to ask her out and she said yes, we even arranged the day (Sunday) due to school and work, the hour (7:00 pm) and what to do, we'll go and drink some coffee, we still haven't decided where. I want to believe it's a good signal because I asked another girl last year and she told me she was busy because of exams and stuff like that. This time I asked her out through whatsapp. And As I'm not really lucky with girls, I'm also afraid she calls off our date one of these days. Is it a good signal?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She said yes and you guys have planned out most of it, that's a good thing... It would be a bad sign if you invite her on a date and she says no without rescheduling. Everything is going to plan so what are you worried about?

If she cancels then whatever, things come up. It's if she doesn't reschedule another date that you have to worry about

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, that's true, we've got it all planned. Maybe I'm too worried. I should be more positive, it's just that I've had some bad experiences in the past.

Recommended myTakes