If you are on a dating app, what are you looking for?

If you are on Tinder, Bumble, POF (plenty of fish-old skool lol), Skout (lesser known but used internationally and you can connect with anyone from around the corner to around the world) etc. what are you really looking for?

The opposite sex (same sex if you are homosexual or bisexual) will ask this question, and being totally honest can sometimes halt the conversation. Here is your free reign to be completely honest, and say what you say to yourself, your friends and what you wish you could say to the potential date but you know you can't because of the judgement they may pass.
Updates:
I am on there as an attempt to put myself out there. I am looking for conversation, and if that is enjoyable I want to meet in person. I'm never interested in just chatting. I'm not usually interested in someone who is too far away because the ultimate goal is to move all this offline and see where our friendship goes. If you are far away I will just chat. I just want to have the dating experience, and in 2018 dating apps are a part of it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Nothing in specific. I basically use it as a confidence/ego boost as in life my social/sexual life with women is very dry.

Whatever comes from it, will come from it. (Nothing has happened with anyone yet - never even met up a single time from any dating apps in like 6 years of use) - That's Tinder/Badoo/Bumble (more recent)

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? No one... Did things just fall through or you just never made it to that point?

• Show All
    • Well and to be honest, I simply didn't actually try and go through with many if any, i'm shy & awkward myself so I most likely pussied out a few times at least... haha.

• Hey! Stop chickening out... you are probably passing by some great experiences. Not saying any was the one, but they may have been the one that gave you a good lesson to learn or story to tell.

• Nothing in particular could be some fun could be something serious I just go with it and see what happens no expectations no disappointments

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I was on this site called meetme to look for new friends because at the time after I moved my only friend I had was my boyfriend. We broke up so a few of my online friends recommended me to join meetme. So luckily they had a section for gamers and I met a few friends and even a boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • All I am ever after on dating websites is a consistent conversation to start and the usual meet and date afterwards - I talk a whole lot but I usually seem to get met with one word answers.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes guys are always that engaging. It's like pulling teeth to have a good conversation.

• Show All
    • So much for the "ease" of online dating 🤣

• Lol right... it's not so easy. But for busy adults with priorities that doesn't always include going out and meeting people, we try it hopefully that needle in the haystack will poke through at some point.

• Before u met my current girlfriend I used it as a way to learn how to talk to females the do' s and dont' s

2|0
    0|0
    • Hmm that is an interesting way to use it. It probably left interested women wondering where did he go..

• That it may off but I had done what needed to be done

• I'm looking for my inseperable, lifelong, best friend that I will grow old with and still be rocking her world even when we in wheel chairs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only looked for a relationship. It's unrealistic for me, though. Women don't like me at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a pof, and tried to talk to people now I just use it to look at pics of girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex. But yeah, not lengthy online convos. That is just soul-draining.

1|0
    0|0
  • To meet the love of my life in the long term.. but a bit of fun on the way to that is also fine.

1|0
    1|0
  • Date, I have people to talk with on my 12 hours/Day job

1|0
    0|0
  • At first, just casual sex.

1|0
    1|0
  • Im looking for thots to bang

1|0
    0|0
  • To date 😒

2|0
    0|0
  • I am not on a dating app.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexting

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes and hair

1|0
    0|0
  • A friend to be there for

1|0
    0|0
  • someone to flirt all day long

1|0
    0|0
  • Hook ups

1|0
    0|0
  • Just some fun

1|0
    1|0
  • Hoping to find someone who can make me fall in love with him. Want something long-term.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm looking for hookups or threesome candidates for me and my partner

1|0
    1|0
    • Have you found any?

• Yeah I've found my fair share. There are several women however that were cool with hooking up but also weren't comfortable with the whole "open relationship" part of it. So I guess they count because they were still tryna hookup, the situation just wasn't right lmao

• Partner

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes