If you are on a dating app, what are you looking for?

If you are on Tinder, Bumble, POF (plenty of fish-old skool lol), Skout (lesser known but used internationally and you can connect with anyone from around the corner to around the world) etc. what are you really looking for?

The opposite sex (same sex if you are homosexual or bisexual) will ask this question, and being totally honest can sometimes halt the conversation. Here is your free reign to be completely honest, and say what you say to yourself, your friends and what you wish you could say to the potential date but you know you can't because of the judgement they may pass.
I am on there as an attempt to put myself out there. I am looking for conversation, and if that is enjoyable I want to meet in person. I'm never interested in just chatting. I'm not usually interested in someone who is too far away because the ultimate goal is to move all this offline and see where our friendship goes. If you are far away I will just chat. I just want to have the dating experience, and in 2018 dating apps are a part of it.

719

Most Helpful Guys

• Nothing in specific. I basically use it as a confidence/ego boost as in life my social/sexual life with women is very dry.

Whatever comes from it, will come from it. (Nothing has happened with anyone yet - never even met up a single time from any dating apps in like 6 years of use) - That's Tinder/Badoo/Bumble (more recent)

• Really? No one... Did things just fall through or you just never made it to that point?

• Well and to be honest, I simply didn't actually try and go through with many if any, i'm shy & awkward myself so I most likely pussied out a few times at least... haha.

• Hey! Stop chickening out... you are probably passing by some great experiences. Not saying any was the one, but they may have been the one that gave you a good lesson to learn or story to tell.

• Nothing in particular could be some fun could be something serious I just go with it and see what happens no expectations no disappointments

Most Helpful Girls