Did I just ruin my chances with him?

This guy I’ve been talking to since January 1st from tinder replied to my snap story: marry me twice. He’s 26 and I’m 21. The first time was cute but the second time it was in reply to me petting a cat and I replied to his “marry me” with: “hahaha jokes.. you’re funny!! But like how many other girls do you ask that to?” And he said: “you’re the only one. There is no one else in my life” and I said: ok. And made a joke saying (we both love fitness) “the only other guy in my life is gym lol. I also said part of me isn’t sure if you’re serious, partly because I don’t know you (we haven’t met yet) I’m not sure if also put (we said we will meet first) but I might of. But he left me on opened. Did I just screw up my chances with him? This happened on Wednesday and is Tuesday today. He’s really cute and seems likable so I bet he is talking to other girls but I don’t know. That interaction was the last time we talked. I’m not making a big deal out of it but he usually views my snap story so he’s either busy or purposely ignoring it. Crushed lol. We’ve talked about meeting multiple times. I guess I’m gonna wait it out to see if he contacts me within two weeks and if not, then I’m gonna call it quits which sucks..

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well maybe you really screwed things a little by saying that you are not sure he was being serious, i really think that comment was a little bit off putting to be honest, but i understand why you said that, many players will use that kind of phrase of eddect to infatuate you ego and from there will lead you on till you have sex with him and then would disappear or would propose a friends with benefits relationship and will have sex with many other girls, and you acted with caution in regards to his eagerness, but i think that yourline of not being sure if he was being serious was a little bit too much to be honest, but i would understand that nowadays, but i am not so sure that i would have understand it in the past. Anyways i hope that that he didn´t feel offended over that, because honestly talking about marriage with someone you don´t even know personally is a little bit too much off putting also, so he made the first mistake, but anyways that is it, if he doesn´t open contact again just move on, nothing to be done really.

1|0
    0|0
  • You've never even met the guy and he's saying "marry me"?
    Is that correct?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes