Girls, any tips for approaching a female and asking if she wants to hang out?

I suffer from approach/social anxiety and am trying hard to work on it and come out of my shell.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I approached this girl. She was my junior and I didn't knew even a single thing about her to directly went to her and told her that I want to be friends with you. Let's hangout. Plain and simple , if see is interested she will go out with you otherwise go for someone else.

0|3
    0|0
    • This gives me hope! Props to you, well done! How did you get over/block out the nervousness of it all? This is true. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Most Helpful Girl

• Be open and keep it simple.
    Just be like hey I'm (name), I kind of like you and was wondering if we could hang out maybe go on a date.

Just keep it direct.

0|3
    0|0
    • Thank you, I will keep that in mind. Thanks for sharing your opinion!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• By going up to her and asking her exactly that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do too, and most people just say "Do it! If it doesn't work out well, just forget about it."
    But, you should feel like you are ready, not just force yourself, as that is not good. Forcing yourself might lead you to doing stupid things, and screwing up your chances.

0|2
    0|0
  • If you ever want to get anywhere with them then don't ask them to "hang out." Just ask them on a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say interested in hanging out. Wait, first of all do you know her

0|0
    0|0
    • No dude unfortunately not, know of her and see her now and then

• Ask friendly girls, not the arrogant ones

1|1
    0|0
  • Do you know eachother well?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her directly if she wants to!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No tips from me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes