Girls, any tips for approaching a female and asking if she wants to hang out?

I suffer from approach/social anxiety and am trying hard to work on it and come out of my shell.

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I approached this girl. She was my junior and I didn't knew even a single thing about her to directly went to her and told her that I want to be friends with you. Let's hangout. Plain and simple , if see is interested she will go out with you otherwise go for someone else.

• This gives me hope! Props to you, well done! How did you get over/block out the nervousness of it all? This is true. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Most Helpful Girl

• Be open and keep it simple.
    Just be like hey I'm (name), I kind of like you and was wondering if we could hang out maybe go on a date.

Just keep it direct.

• Thank you, I will keep that in mind. Thanks for sharing your opinion!