Would you guys date outside of your race even if your parents are against it?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Maybe
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would.

My parents won't be against cause at the end of the day it's my personal life, and my relationship buisness as to who I date/ be in a relationship with.

So they should just be happy with that.

Unless there was a really good reason why they feel we shouldn't be together.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My parents are anti me dating outside my race and want me to only date white guys, but i still date guys outside my race, if attraction is there, so yes i would.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 1) my parents aren't the kind of people to opose it - my mum's last boyfriend before my dad was Chinese and she dated him for over a year.
    2) I am normally only attracted to my own race (I'm not being racist I just don't find them sexually attractive)
    3) If I wanted to and my parents said no I wouldn't care and would do it anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have had so many negative experiences with white girls that I prefer to date Asian/Indian/Arab women. I'm open dating any race though.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My parents don't really like my boyfriend and I don't care.

2|0
    0|0
  • My parents wouldn't be supposed to any race so long as they share the same religious beliefs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Date? Maybe
    Marry? Nope
    My parents would be against it (depends on race) but I don't consider that in my decision.

1|0
    0|0
  • My parents are not racist, They dont care if i marry a black girl or a white girl, They more care about the girl's personality and my happiness

0|0
    0|0
  • i grew up with a brown troll doll with blonde hair and green eyes, thick body. My parent's gave it to me when i was a child and so they kind of encouraged mixed race babies..
    Anyway I pulled it out of my pocket and showed my parents it, and said "i want my daughter to look like this, so i'll need to date blonde thick girls with green eyes." They looked at the doll and each other and then my mum remembered she got it for me and said "i didn't know you'd keep that" and my dad said "you'll never be able to, it could come out white skinned with dark hair, brown eyes," I then pulled out the other troll that they came with it.. it was white with brown eyes and pink hair.
    I said i'll find a blonde girl with a fucking unicorn dad! well.. I've found a blonde girl (see picture).. where to get a unicorn? ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. I don't stand for other's discrimination, no matter the cost.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i would i dont know if they r or not i dont think they r though

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date but not marry them or have kids with them. Unless they are 11/10

0|0
    0|0
  • it's the case

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because love is love ❤️

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. My parents do not mind it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely would if my parents were still alive

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It is not my parent´s life but mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I really liked the person, of course I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not worth the trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.