She thought I was mad at her?

So I texted her to tell her I really enjoyed our date and would really like to see her again... she answered “I thought you were mad at me because I didn’t offer you to come back to mine”

She then told me she was free next Monday.

I wasn’t angry or disappointed with her at all! It was late (1:30am) and I had a 1 hour car drive to get home...

I can understand why she thought I might of been, but I wasn’t... at least not at her.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe because other guys have been mad before. Did she mean u coming back to her house?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah exactly.

• Oh well then yea maybe other guys in the past would just not talk to her anymore because she didn't invite them back to her place at so late. But u were different.

• I hope she sees me that way too - that I’m different. I really am not one ounce made at her...

I can see why she thought I may have been, but like I said, I was dreading the trip home lol

• I was mad at her too

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think it’s a big deal or just a matter of crossed lines?

• I think she just meant because it's late and you'd be home by 2:30 if not 3, so she thought you'd be mad that she didn't offer you spend the night.

0|0
    0|0
    • It was our first date together, so I completely understand why she didn’t offer it, and she shouldn’t feel guilty about it.

• Yep, definitely normal.

• I think that’s why she hadn’t been in touch since the date...

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes