What is the best way to ask a lady out on a date?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally Id like it as casual as possible... like hey wanna grap a coffee sometime together? Or something like that
    Asking through text is not bad to me, sometimes even preferable cause its not putting you on the spot... so you have time to politely say no if you dont like the guy or say yes and calm your nerves lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Gonna see her later, so nervous hahaha but gonna take your advice and just keep it casual no point tying to be something I'm not, 😊👊🏽 top advice and wisdom 🙏

• good luck! You can do it! what a way to feel alive haha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Directly without using hints or suggestions.

1|1
    0|0
  • The best way to ask a girl out, is to just to ask her. I’m a single lady,40 years old. More often then not, I’m the one that usually approaches the man and ask if he’d be interested in having dinner or a movie or even go for a walk with me. Be confident in yourself and just ask.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is amazing advice 😊 I'm gonna she her later I will follow your wisdom 😊

• In person with maybe some chocolates or some flowers

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly and straigt forward with a humorous tone! ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • It's always better in person than on a text. Ask her out to a plce you know she will enjoy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats some wise words, I will ask if she would like to get a bite and coffee. I don't want to come across needy or anything

• You won't. 😊 good luck!!

• Gonna she her to day will let you girls and guys know what the out come is, dam! It feels like I'm gonna have a hart attack 😂😂 wish me luck

• Bring food

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask her out to eat

0|1
    0|0
  • Just ask her to eat out

0|1
    0|0
    • Well if you say "Hey, would it be okay if I took you somewhere. We can eat out!" That can be taken the wrong way

• Just ask her 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes