My boyfriend and I still haven't held hands yet?

So, this is my first relationship but we've been going out officially for about seven months and we still haven't held hands yet. I really want to "just grad his hand" like many people have told me to do and it seems really simple when I think about it. However I am a fairly shy/nervous person, so whenever we are walking together or at the movies etc. I want to hold his hand but I don't know how to just do it. I get nervous in the moment, which is weird because I feel so comfortable with him. But the minute I think I want to hold his hand I feel like I almost freeze and I can't do it. Does anyone have any advice for me please?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I bet he wants to hold hands as much as you do but he's as nervous as you are. So one of you should make that step and I'm sure he will be super happy to hold your hand.

Most Helpful Guy

• When you are walking next to each other, pretend to stumble and grab his hand to regain your balance. Then don't let go.