Why are extroverts drawn to introverts, generally speaking?

3

What Guys Said 3

• Introverts create their own social ‘energy,’ while extroverts sap energy from their surroundings. So extraverts are often drawn to introverts as a source of social energy.

As an introvert, I usually find extroverted people annoying and taxing, but they come to me like flies haha

• Wait so they like that they listen

• At work.

• But yes your right girls would be frazzled guys would be like ok ttyl

• Can I answer this an an introvert? My partner is incredibly extroverted compared to myself and I already admired that before we got together. His confidence to live free, to get out there and have fun, actually made me want to do the same. As for what he sees in me, I'm not sure but I feel that it's because he found that hidden potential in me and wanted to see a side where I was comfortable and happy. And it's true that he's really made me more willing to extrovert myself now.

• I just started talking to a cop. I don’t have to do anything of work. He talks I listen hahahahaha

• So they don’t care if you end the convo. You have a life.

• Exactly, I'm so glad they're understanding. ^^

• Because we need to balance the active energy in our life with some stability which introverts provide somehow