What are your opinions on independent women?

Would you be able to be with a girl that is sometimes... too independent? I understand the small things that everyone should be able to solve on their own should not require the help of a boyfriend, but if you find a girl that will be happy to do everything that would be done by a boyfriend in probably all relationships out there (EG putting IKEA furniture together, carrying heavy stuff, fixing things etc), would you be able to be with her?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I dont see why not, not every women should I guess you could say Male dependent, in all actuality its attractive

• What kind of independent behaviour would you not call attractive?

• Would you not feel useless if she were to do everything by herself and not need your help at all?

• Within independance there's being self sufficient and excluding someone. Self sufficiency is a sign of maturity and is never unattractive. Independence doesn't necessarily mean that help isn't wanted or appreciated. Being in a relationship is like being in a team, everyone should be capable of holding their own weight, that said doing things together is what being in a relationship is all about.