Would you date a single parent?

Would you be willing to date or be in a relationship with a single parent? Why or why not?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I wouldn't. I have no interest in have children of my own, so I've no interest in being a surrogate to one that is not my own either. Even if I didn't need to be, the fact is that a lot of her life would naturally revolve around her child which means that we would have less time together. I simply see no reason why I'd prefer that to a woman who doesn't have the same situation on-going.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i would.

I'd understand his time was limited though , because his kids would come first in his life. I wouldn't expect anything less. If i had kids , they'd take priory over everyone

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dating or fuck buddy yes, but only if she has reliable child care and no financial problems. Living together, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't want to have children or to have responsibility for any. I don't want to hang around with children either. I prefer to be child free. I don't like noisy children and I finds most of them annoying. I wouldn't get to spend so much time with the partner either if they had a child.

1|0
    0|0
  • At the age that I am. I don't want her having more than one kid. I'm not ready for all of that yet. Now maybe when I'm 30 sure. But if she's a good person, and worth all the time in the world. We could make it work even if she has a kid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is she a single mother because she slept around? No.
    Is she a single mother because her ex dumped her? Yes.
    After that is answered, it depends on everything else I would already demand.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not
    Watch this... It's just the tip of the iceberg. I've dated many of them and enough to make me never wanna date them again
    YouTube link
    watch? v=vw4TFw7eKyE

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the person I currently crushing on and seeing has a kid and I dont mind it at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as she doesn't expect me to like, care for the kid. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with dating a single parent

1|0
    0|1
    • Would mind elaborating? When you say care for the kid, do you mean babysitting or actually being involved with the child as much as the parent?

• Show All
    • Yeah maybe not a serious relationship. But your question asked about dating. And dating would be fine. But there are other factors, too.

• Oh absolutely. It's difficult to even try to date a single parent. Well. If that parent actually PARENTS their kid and is present lol.

This question doesn't include the deadbeats who have everyone else raise their kid instead of them.

• No, I don't see children in my life, especially not someone else's children.

1|0
    0|0
  • Highly unlikely.
    I don't want to be with someone that is friends with an ex, but I also wouldn't want someone that is unfair to men and stole custody from the father.
    So she couldn't hang out/socialize with her ex, but should share her kids equally with him.
    I wouldn't want to deal with BS drama because of their ex either.
    The kids would need to follow my rules when in my house.
    I would still want kids of my own.
    She would need to be a better match for me as a girlfriend than people without kids would need to be for me to want a relationship with her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I just would hope I could be accepted by her child (ren)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not... I have had a match on happn with one... But was scared thou. But would be down for it...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, at this age it might be too young I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell friggin yes! If I'm interested in the person I'm totally in. I have in the past!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, just married ones. :)
    Sure I would. Maybe not Octomom though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would, yes I have. Nothing wrong with a single parent!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've been with him 3 years now.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah cuz I would not make a good parent lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, always remember every date has potential.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Kids are a dealbreaker for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want kids

1|0
    0|0
    • Great but it wouldn't be your kid lol. So I'm guessing you wouldn't date a single parent?

• That's even worse. I get annoyed for the fun of another guy? Never ever. I would never date someone with a child

• Lol good. You probably shouldn't be around children ever if you intensely hate them that much

• No, most likely not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely I would of we have good chemistry

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be open for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course

1|0
    0|0
  • sure if you are single lemme know ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • hello

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • i'll only take care of kids who are my own, who come out of my vagina. not someone else's

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes