Would you date a single parent?

Would you be willing to date or be in a relationship with a single parent? Why or why not?
  • Yes
  • No

626

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I wouldn't. I have no interest in have children of my own, so I've no interest in being a surrogate to one that is not my own either. Even if I didn't need to be, the fact is that a lot of her life would naturally revolve around her child which means that we would have less time together. I simply see no reason why I'd prefer that to a woman who doesn't have the same situation on-going.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i would.

I'd understand his time was limited though , because his kids would come first in his life. I wouldn't expect anything less. If i had kids , they'd take priory over everyone