Why do all guys want girls like this?

Why?Why do all guys want girls like this?
Why do all guys want girls like this?
Why do all guys want girls like this?
Why do all guys want girls like this?If they all had a great personality all the guys would go after them am I right?

320

Most Helpful Guy

• Admittedly, when looking at a couple of these pictures, I felt a little tug in my dick. Yes, guys do like the looks of a female with tight pants, showing her ass in detail. Guys also like seeing a girl in a tight top, tips well defined, and nipples sticking out, with shapely hips, legs and belly showing. However, the question was asked: "Why do all guys want girls like this?" The answer is, all guys do not want girls like this. I would not want to date or be in a romantic relationship with any of these girls. Pretty to look at, but terrible to hold, would be my thinking. I want a girl who respects her body, and respects me. I don't want a girl who peddles her wares around town, for all to see. My kind of girl is kind, friendly, caring, thoughtful toward others, and is honest and has a good character. She can be different sizes, different hair colors and have boobs small or big. I would take her over any over sexed girl around. So would a lot of other guys.

• The thing I have a problem with is when guys are married or in a relationship. And act all flirty to these type of women, and I've seen it all the time with all guys.

• Asker: It may seem like you have seen married guys, or guys in a relationship, flirty with "these type of women, and all the time, with all guys." But you have not. I know many guys who would have little interest in flirting with women such as these. These women are not their type. Personally, I can say that I have never flirted with a woman such as the one's pictured. I am drawn to look at them, if present, but I would not flirt with them, because to me, they simply are not what I want in a woman. If you truly believe, all guys want these women, then you have been around guys without sufficient variety of tastes in women. Honestly, most of my friends would not want to go anywhere with these women. Perhaps you need to find some different guys, or different places, to hand around.

Most Helpful Girl

• "If they all had a great personality all the guys would go after them am I right?" Do you know them personally? No. This is such a dumb question from A to Z.