Why do all guys want girls like this?

Why?Why do all guys want girls like this?
Why do all guys want girls like this?If they all had a great personality all the guys would go after them am I right?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Admittedly, when looking at a couple of these pictures, I felt a little tug in my dick. Yes, guys do like the looks of a female with tight pants, showing her ass in detail. Guys also like seeing a girl in a tight top, tips well defined, and nipples sticking out, with shapely hips, legs and belly showing. However, the question was asked: "Why do all guys want girls like this?" The answer is, all guys do not want girls like this. I would not want to date or be in a romantic relationship with any of these girls. Pretty to look at, but terrible to hold, would be my thinking. I want a girl who respects her body, and respects me. I don't want a girl who peddles her wares around town, for all to see. My kind of girl is kind, friendly, caring, thoughtful toward others, and is honest and has a good character. She can be different sizes, different hair colors and have boobs small or big. I would take her over any over sexed girl around. So would a lot of other guys.

1|0
    0|0
    • The thing I have a problem with is when guys are married or in a relationship. And act all flirty to these type of women, and I've seen it all the time with all guys.

• Asker: It may seem like you have seen married guys, or guys in a relationship, flirty with "these type of women, and all the time, with all guys." But you have not. I know many guys who would have little interest in flirting with women such as these. These women are not their type. Personally, I can say that I have never flirted with a woman such as the one's pictured. I am drawn to look at them, if present, but I would not flirt with them, because to me, they simply are not what I want in a woman. If you truly believe, all guys want these women, then you have been around guys without sufficient variety of tastes in women. Honestly, most of my friends would not want to go anywhere with these women. Perhaps you need to find some different guys, or different places, to hand around.

Most Helpful Girl

• "If they all had a great personality all the guys would go after them am I right?" Do you know them personally? No. This is such a dumb question from A to Z.

0|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Cuz media and show are showing them what girls is considered "good" and you girls in reality are also promoting that kind of shallow behaviours and go for shallow values.

Sometime blind are living in the reality more than us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys. I work on a college campus with thousands of girls like this. Yes, they're cute to look at, but I can honestly say that I don't 'want' them.
    And when I find one I do want, she never looks like these.

That said, I know I'm in the minority of guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every guy has a different preference when it comes to physical attraction

2|1
    0|0
    • That is a bunch of bullshit

• Show All
    • I don't wanna put it on other people.

• But maybe he would help you, especially if it made you feel happier with yourself

• Guys have different preferences. Believe it or not but some guys are into girls with small boobs, and even chubby girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • You must be around the wrong kind of guys. I would want these girls for a weekend at most, nothing long term with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • With that face she needs to have a really really great personality for me to like her romantically.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because the first impression we think with is our second head. And then we realize it's wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what they're like as a person so I couldn't tell you if I'm interested in them

0|1
    0|0
  • If they had the same personality, I would rather have someone I find more attractive. Don't girls think like that as well?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go after every girl with a great personality, they are no exeption.

0|0
    0|0
  • Except the first one for me anyway what's wrong with going for a girl like that

0|0
    0|0
    • It sure what is wrong with wanting a girl like that?

• Show All
    • He wouldn't*

• Gotta learn the difference between lust and love

• Nah, I prefer more petite build girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. None of those are my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are they all smart or something? I don't get it.

1|0
    0|0
  • But these girls are really... Not good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just go with the last one

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there to flashy

0|0
    0|0
  • thats what the media says we should like, regardless of personality

MONEY

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality is more important for a long term relationship i give a fuck about lookings a 4-6/10 is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm going to be honest, i have small boobs and i don't have a big ass but, my boyfriend still loves me and i sometimes feel sad and dissapointed because, i don't get to satisfy him sexually but, he says that he doesn't care and that he wouldn't trade me for any other girl that would have ass and boobs.

2|2
    0|0
  • because they are pretty and have BOOM buddy, sexy af

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep, I probably should break up with my boyfriend.

• lol why

Recommended myTakes